Aasha Amber Bhatnagar

With the winter chill slowly creeping up on us, we’re entering the holiday season, which means cozy food, sweaters, music and movies. Gift-giving can be magical and heartwarming, but it can also be nerve-racking if you don’t know what to buy or don’t like to shop. 

Here’s my 2019 holiday gift guide to warm just about every personality.

For the Fashionista

If you have a friend or family member who loves fashion, you can never go wrong with a gift card to their favorite store. Gift cards are a great gift because it gives them the chance to pick something out that vibes with their own personal style.

As a college student in Boston, having to buy winter coats and all of the winter accessories can break the bank. Especially those high-quality down parkas. Some of the best gifts include warm gloves, a fuzzy scarf or even some fuzzy socks.

For the Makeup Lover

Sephora has launched their gift sets for 2019, which are the perfect gifts for any makeup lovers. They usually include a few mini-sized products from a brand or multiple brands for a low-cost but totally chic gift. Some of the hottest brands have released the perfect gift sets for 2019. 

One great option is the Too Faced Christmas Cookie House Party set which comes with an eyeshadow palette with 20 shades, a smaller palette with six shades, three face products, liquid lipstick, eyeshadow primer and their best-selling mascara. This set retails for $58.

If you don’t know what to buy for your makeup-loving friend or family member, the Sephora Favorites Superstars gift set will fulfill all their needs. This set has nine of Sephora’s best selling products of 2019, so you know they’re well worth the hype. This set retails for $48.

For the Cooking and Baking Lover

We all know somebody who loves to spend hours and hours in the kitchen whipping up yummy treats. Having good quality kitchen tools makes all the difference in the outcome of your delicious creation.

The KitchenAid Stand Mixer is a lot more valuable than one would think. Having to stand and manually mix cookie batter makes for great arm strength, but it’s very time consuming and tiresome. This stand mixer is the perfect gift to create the perfect cake and cookie batter, whipped cream and more. It comes in a range of shades, so you can find one that will perfectly match you or your loved one.

Good utensils are crucial to creating a magical dish. Pots, pans, measuring spoons, trays, piping bags, you name it. If you really want to make your baking-lover happy this holiday season, stop by Williams Sonoma and pick up some beautiful kitchen utensils.

For the Hard-To-Please

There’s always that one person that you never know what to get for them. Nothing seems to ever please them and they won’t tell you what they want. This makes shopping for them so tedious and hard to the point where you always just buy them a candle and hope for the best. Fear not, candles aren’t the only thing that exists for these people. There are some fun and quirky gifts to buy that will bring some laughs and joy around for the whole family.

If there’s a dog lover in your family, pick up the Embark Dog DNA test online to find out your dog’s breed.

Monogrammed items are a great gift to give that is personal and chic. Head over to Etsy to find monogrammed anything. Literally anything. From towels, to house items, to phone cases, to baking mitts, you can order anything in the world and have it monogrammed for your gift-receiver. 

Vegan Leather goods, such as wallets, belts, purses, computer bags and more are great to get for a classy gift for anyone in your family or friend group. Etsy and Amazon have some high quality smooth or pebbled leather that can fit anyone’s style.

For the Techie

Some of the hottest gifts this year are tech items. Technology is one of the most crucial parts of our everyday lives and it doesn’t hurt to show off some of the seasons hottest items. 

Cords, who? Wireless phone chargers are another great hassle-free item to have for an on-the-go techie. You can simply just set your phone on top of these and go about your day. They range in prices, but you can easily pick one up off of Amazon.