‘Tis the season for artists to go on tour, especially before summer concert festival season. Here’s a handful of artists to keep an eye out for if you haven’t heard them yet:

The Band CAMINO:

An alternative band from Memphis, Tennessee, has been paving its way through the music world. In the past few months, they’ve gone on their own tour with The Wldlfe, opened for The Dangerous Summer and recently announced an upcoming tour with The Night Game. Their music is upbeat, nostalgic, and has the ability to make you laugh and cry all in the same span of listening. I’ve fallen in love with this band mainly because of their lyrics and vibrant stage presence.

The Wldlfe:

A rather emotional pop band, their indie pop sound is similar to that of The 1975 and even The Band CAMINO. Straight out of Indiana, these boys know how to make music that makes you dance. They also just released a new single, “I Don’t Mind.”

Toulouse:

This R&B, soul and alternative artist recently had a track on the “Fifty Shades Darker” soundtrack. His voice is buttery and smooth, his tracks are catchy and funky and his musical style is like no other.

Tash Sultana:

Natasha, better known as “Tash,” is an Australian musician who created her own one-woman group. She uses her guitar, various loop pedals and effects and her laptop to perform her tracks. Her NPR Tiny Desk concert from April of 2017 is an amazing showcase of how passionate and creative a performer she is.

Bishop Briggs:

After a summer of playing festivals, Bishop Briggs, an English singer, is embarking on her own tour. She’s classified as indie pop and alternative rock, and you could definitely dance around your room or sit and chill to her music.

Billie Eilish:

Billie, a Los Angeles native, is currently on tour. She’s only 16, but you wouldn’t be able to tell from the sound of her voice and her mature music. Her songs are catchy, super chill and are relatable. She’s definitely starting off on the right foot.

Chelsea Cutler:

Currently on tour with Quinn XCII, this Connecticut-raised artist is on her way to the top. Her hits like “Your Shirt” and “You Make Me” are complemented by her recently released single, “You’re Not Missing Me.” Chelsea is a great artist to listen to at all times throughout the day.

Lewis Capaldi:

Have you ever heard someone’s voice and immediately thought of something smooth and creamy, almost like butter? If you have never experienced this, then definitely give Lewis Capaldi a listen. His recent tour with Milky Chance gave him the opportunity to perform for new cities, and by the end of his sets, he gained quite a few new fans. When I saw him in Boston, at first the crowd was a little quiet, but by the end of his set, people were cheering as loud as they possibly could for his booming, buttery voice and amazing guitar skills. You can hear how much his words and music mean to him.

https://open.spotify.com/user/1233821517/playlist/4Uyhy5tFoOPfRPeZwOcp7N?si=SJTZ690SS5iiRNe9HO4Z3A