The best part about Boston is the food. There are endless options and places to choose from from whatever cuisine you desire, but the best meal of the day — and the most important — is breakfast. I’m here to be your guide to the best breakfast in Boston. This series is all about everything you could want out of a fun breakfast in our city, whether it’s live music, affordable comfort food, decadent French toast or a unique spot to try.

Bistro du Midi is a classic French Provencal cafe with a modern take on French cuisine and a beautiful view. Across the street from the Public Garden, Bistro du Midi provides great food, an awesome view and somewhere to take your friends and family for brunch.

While this French cafe may sound a little fancier than other “Breakfast at Ali’s” locations, it is a restaurant for everyone. The lemon ricotta pancakes are my personal favorite, and the flavors may sound over the top, but it’s the perfect bite of sweet perfection. Everything on the menu is so good that you’ll have to steal a bite from whoever you decide to take with you. Try to order something different from your friends so you can try out the whole menu.

Not only is the location and food awesome, but this is a special place for Sunday brunch because they serve some of the best croque madame. This French take on a grilled cheese is also topped with a sunny-side up egg, done to your preference. This iconic dish does not disappoint at Bistro du Midi. They also make a great cup of coffee.

This restaurant is also easy to get to from BU. This is right off of the Green Line’s Arlington stop and is only a two minute walk away. Afterwards, you can take a walk through the Public Garden, and if the weather is nice you can take a swan boat ride for the ultimate Boston experience.

For a new brunch experience around Boston, try Bistro du Midi. The staff is extremely friendly, the restaurant is beautiful and I guarantee that the view alone will satisfy all of your brunch needs and desires. The food, of course, is pretty good too.