Have you ever had to walk from West to East campus? With the walk time averaging between 20-30 minutes (it can be a quick walk if you are late, trust me), it can get pretty boring without some music playing. Below is a playlist consisting of songs that I listen to on the daily during my walk to class:

At the moment I step out of StuVi2, I click on “Father Stretch My Hands, Pt. 1” by Kanye West. This song gets me in a good mood and ready to start my day. It’s only about two minutes long, so after it ends I go right into my new favorite song right now, “God’s Plan” by Drake. This is such an amazing song and I truly recommend you listen to it if you haven’t! The end of this song brings me to the entrance of CGS.

Ahead, I see the bridge in the distance. Ugh, it looks so far away! Here I like to play a pump up song to get me there. I turn on “End Game” by Taylor Swift. Although it isn’t super upbeat, walking over to the other side of the bridge can get a little tiring. This song has a steady back beat that will keep me going! Plus, my favorite part is at the end, so I can’t stop now.

Once I am finally over the bridge, I play “Feels Great” by Cheat Codes. Like the title says, it sure does “feel great” to finally be out of West campus. This song will last me until I get to Marsh Chapel.

By the time I reach CAS, I am throwing it back to “American Teen” by Khalid. This is such a good song for hyping myself into a good mood. I love the simplicity of the song and how relatable it is!

After this song, I am a little bit past the COM lawn, and I can finally see the Citgo sign in the distance. By this time, I am getting pretty tired, so it’s time for another pump-up song! I usually play something like “No Limit” by G-Eazy or “Stir Fry” by Migos. These are fun songs that will wake me up for when I get to class. Once it’s over, I am finally at Questrom.

With only a few minutes left, I play my final song. It depends on what mood I am in, but today I am listening to my all time favorite band, The 1975. It’s usually a choice between “M.O.N.E.Y.” or “She Way Out.” By the time it’s over, I am walking into class, ready (sort of…) to start my day!

Link to playlist:

https://open.spotify.com/user/abbyybrann98/playlist/6VvFmAB1bs0xU8lKYjtRu9?si=GuLoy5XvRe6SqCgUyZ03ZA