There are many people, myself included, who are a little upset about Prince Harry’s recent engagement to Meghan Markle. Our chance at being British royalty has sadly disappeared, but there are still so many single, beautiful British men on the market. Although they may not be princes, and marrying them won’t make you a princess, they are the next best thing. Here’s a list of some of the hottest, still single, current British “It” boys:

1. Harry Styles: I have to start off the list with my absolute favorite Brit. Harry Styles is the epitome of a modern British rockstar and I’m so into it. He has grown out of his teeny boy band stage and is now taking over the music scene as a man. His alternative style, dazzling green eyes and beautiful voice makes him #1 on my list.

Thank you @rollingstone

A post shared by @harrystyles on

2. Tom Holland: Tom Holland is a new celebrity, recently debuting in “Spider-Man: Homecoming” this past summer. He is more of a goofy, silly and laid back guy, so if you’re into the class clown type, Tom is your guy. Also, I’ve always had a little crush on Spider-Man, so I had to include the most recent actor that plays him.

A post shared by ✌️ (@tomholland2013) on

3. Alex Pettyfer: Alex Pettyfer is one of those underrated beauties. He has starred in movies such as “I Am Number Four” and “Magic Mike.” He is a little older than our aforementioned beauties, so if you’re looking for a little more maturity, Alex is the perfect British boy crush. He also has the whole sharp cheekbones and facial hair thing going on, which makes him number three on my list.  

A post shared by Alex Pettyfer (@alexpettyfer) on

4. Orlando Bloom: Now, for those who are into reaaally older men, Orlando Bloom is surprisingly single. Not that he’s that old (40 years old), but he’s definitely not your typical British bachelor. I’ve been crushing on him ever since “Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl” and since he’s now single (after his divorce from Miranda Kerr), he comes in at number four.  

5. Douglas Booth: Last on my list is Mr. Douglas Booth, another underrated British cutie. I know him from the movie “LOL,” in which he co-starred with Miley Cyrus. He’s also been in other films, such as “Jupiter Ascending.” His boyish and soft features give him the boy next door vibe. He’s just one of those boys I really want to cuddle with for some reason.  

Head over to @thelastmagazine to hear me talk about everything #LovingVincent #MaryShelley and #Gore

A post shared by Douglas Booth (@douglasbooth) on