“How I Met Your Mother” is gone. “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia” is next.

But don’t worry — there are plenty of binge-worthy shows still available.

“Friends”

Many people think “HIMYM” was a rip off of “Friends.” If you haven’t seen “Friends,” then you probably haven’t even created a Netflix account… or been online… ever. But it’s binge-worthy and awesome.

via GIPHY

“Stranger Things”

Haven’t seen it, but from all of the jokes online that completely fly over my head, I assume it’s great. From what I’ve gathered, it’s like the “The Twilight Zone” except modern. Maybe I’m wrong, and I should just watch my own binge list.

via GIPHY

“Saw”

Not a TV show, but a very elaborate storyline and a hit for any horror lovers. They have “Saw” through “Saw 3D: The Final Chapter.” I am personally a massive wuss when it comes to horror films, but the way that the films are set up is incredible. The storyline is very detailed and they weave the films together. It’s not for the faint of heart to say the least, and there is a lot of gore, but it’s pretty awesome at the same time. Maybe it’s the COM student in me that loves the elaborate story, but dang, 10/10 would recommend.

via GIPHY

“Bill Burr: Walk Your Way Out”

Again, COM kid and comedy lover here. The Netflix stand-up specials are phenomenal. Bill Burr is probably my favorite comedian and between Netflix and Hulu there are there specials and they’re all equally as funny.

via GIPHY

“The Office”

A classic. Tried and true. Memes are still made, shared and enjoyed by all. It’s one of my all-time favorites and will hopefully always be on Netflix. If you don’t know the show, the memes are true to the show. It’s all hilarious and the characters will keep you amused for hours. If you didn’t need to go to classes, work or sleep, you could probably watch all nine seasons in nine days.

via GIPHY

“Law and Order: SVU”

There are 19 seasons and around 20 episodes per season. This is the slow burn of binge-watching. If you’re into crime shows, this is probably the best mix of “CSI” and “Law and Order” and the quick pace keeps you interested in the show.

via GIPHY

“One-Punch Man”

So, so funny. It’s anime, and the Japanese with English subtitles can be annoying if you’re not trying to read, but it’ll have you crying laughing for the entire season that is available. There is supposed to be a second season coming out soon, and I sure hope so. The show is awesome. There are 12 episodes and you can definitely do this in one afternoon. Maybe when you need a laugh?

via GIPHY

Those would be the top seven recommendations I have that cover a good variety of genres, moods and personalities. But Netflix is always adding more shows, and each month gets better and better. If you like “Always Sunny” and “HIMYM,” then the past month was a real kick in the teeth. Happy Netflixing!