All this wonderful Thanksgiving food doesn’t have to go to waste. PHOTO COURTESY OF FLICKR USER HILDGRIM

If your family is anything like my family, you’ll be bringing a ton of Thanksgiving leftovers back to college with you. But who wants to eat a turkey sandwich every day until winter break? No one. I’ve found a few recipes to transform your leftovers into something you might want to eat every day.

1. Cheesy mashed potato pancakes from BuzzFeed Food: Mashed potatoes every day? Yuck. Fried mashed potatoes and cheese everyday? Yum. As a devoted cheese lover, these cheesy pancakes wouldn’t even survive the car ride back to my dorm.

• Ingredients: mashed potatoes, flour, cooking oil, cheese, chives and eggs.
  • Mix 3 cups of mashed potatoes, 3 tablespoons of flour, ⅔ of a cup of cheese, 2 tablespoons of chives, 1 egg.
  • Take a small ball of the mixture and dip in flour.
  • Fry until it’s golden brown.

2. Thanksgiving in a roll from Delish: A big problem with a turkey dinner in college is that it’s not always accessible (you can’t bring a whole plate of food to class). Here’s an easy way to get around it that’s tastier than just a plain old turkey sandwich.

• Ingredients: 1 tube refrigerated crescent rolls, ¾ cup shredded roasted turkey, ¾ cup prepared stuffing, ¾ cup prepared mashed potatoes, 1 cup cranberry sauce, ¼ cup prepared warmed gravy (for serving).
  • Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
  • Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
  • Open up the crescent rolls and put a small amount of mashed potatoes, turkey, stuffing and cranberries on top of the rolls. Then roll up each roll and place on the baking sheet.
  • Bake 12-15 minutes until the rolls are golden brown.
  • Enjoy with gravy or during your lunchtime lecture.

3. Leftover stuffing waffles from the Today Show: Why leave all of the Thanksgiving fun for lunch and dinner? With these waffles, you can spread the holiday cheer throughout all of your meals.

• Ingredients: 4 cups leftover crumbled stuffing, 2 large eggs, chicken broth or turkey stock as needed.
  • Preheat the waffle iron and spray with cooking spray.
  • Mix together the stuffing, eggs and ¼ cup of broth. Add more broth as needed.
  • Cover waffle iron in the stuffing mixture, cook until golden.
  • Serve with your favorite Thanksgiving fixings.

Unless your dorm or apartment has a kitchen (or you illegally brought appliances into your dorm), you will need to do some prep at home and reheat these recipes your microfridge. But, if all of that sounds like too much work, you can always go with the classic turkey sandwich (my grandpa fully endorses them).