It’s safe to say that living in a city has its perks. Boston shines especially when it comes to concert venues with its myriad of shows. Here are nine concerts to look forward to in the next few months.

Red Hot Chili Peppers

When: Feb. 7 and 8, 7:30 p.m.

Where: TD Garden

The Red Hot Chili Peppers are at it again with a new world tour. This fun rock band is full of energy and good vibes that spread throughout their words and melodies. With hits from “Californication” to “Can’t Stop,” how could you not love them? There will be two shows here in Boston, so check them out.

Don't miss out on The Red Hot Chili Peppers coming to Boston this spring. Photo via Wikimedia commons

Don’t miss out on The Red Hot Chili Peppers coming to Boston this spring. Photo via Wikimedia commons.

Tove Lo

When: Feb. 19, 7 p.m.

Where: House of Blues Boston

Tove Lo made her way into the music world with her hit single “Habits (Stay High),” which entered the charts back in 2014. Her electronic sound is smooth and unique. She’s yet another artist with a versatile sound perfect for chill vibes or a night out with friends.

Lauryn Hill

When: Feb. 23, 8 p.m.

Where: Boch Center — Wang Theatre

Lauryn Hill is a soulful, powerful and honest musician. She began her music career as a young woman, and she is now thriving. She spreads her knowledge and ideas through her song lyrics. She is definitely worth a listen, even if you can’t make it to the show.

Ariana Grande

When: March 3, 7 p.m.

Where: TD Garden

Ariana Grande is going to bring her energy and sound to TD Garden during the beginning of her “Dangerous Woman” tour. Her sound is perfect for jamming out, singing in the car, on the streets or in your shower.

Hippie Sabotage

When: March 21, 8 p.m.

Where: House of Blues Boston

Hippie Sabotage is a California-based pair of brothers. They have an electric sound that will get you out of your seat to dance. Their spin on EDM is a bit more relaxed and chill than most groups. They have a sound that’s worth giving a listen to.

Bastille

When: March 27, 7 p.m.

Where: Agganis Arena at Boston University

Our own Agganis Arena is hosting Bastille, a British group with an indie pop sound. Their sound has progressed over the years and now they’re on tour with their second studio album, “Wild World.”

Big Sean

When: April 4, 7 p.m.

Where: House of Blues Boston

Big Sean, a rapper from Detroit, is up there on the charts with Drake and Kanye West. From hits like “Blessings” to “I Know,” Big Sean has the musical power to get people pumped. Get your tickets now before they sell out.

JoJo

When: April 30, 8 p.m.

Where: Royale Boston

Yes, you heard that correctly — JoJo is on tour. After a 10-year hiatus, she’s back with an album full of power and energy titled “Mad Love.” Hopefully you were lucky enough to snag a ticket because this show is already sold out. Maybe the event will be moved to a larger venue, or you could bribe some people. Regardless, it’s nice to see JoJo back on stage!

Boston Calling

When: May 26-28

Where: Harvard Athletic Complex

Even if your favorite artists aren’t playing solo shows in the city, there’s a good chance that you will catch them at Boston Calling. This annual festival has artists from Chance the Rapper and The xx to Moses Sumney. Grab your passes now!