Sometimes, people do get the perfect happily ever after. Some people dream of marrying their high school sweetheart, and for others, that dream actually becomes a reality. These celebs have married their high school sweethearts, something that is even more impressive in the face of criticism from the media and fans. These people are just plain #goals, and so here’s a list of seven celebrities who married the person they dated in high school:

1. Snoop Dogg

Perhaps a surprising name on this list, and definitely not known for romance, Snoop Dogg married

Snoop Dogg met his wife, Shante Taylor, in high school have been together ever since. PHOTO VIA WIKIMEDIA COMMONS.

Snoop Dogg met his wife Shante Taylor in high school have been together ever since. PHOTO VIA WIKIMEDIA COMMONS.

Shante Taylor in June of 1997 after they already had two kids together. The two met each other in high school, and the rest really is history. They almost divorced in 2004, but managed to get through their differences and stayed together. You go, Snoop.

2. LeBron James

Besides being blessed with amazing basketball skills, James has also been pretty lucky in the romance department. Him and his now-wife, Savannah Brinson, have being dating way before anyone even knew who LeBron James was. The couple got married in September of 2013. Congrats to Savannah for scoring a lifetime supply of basketball tickets, I think you’ve earned it.

3. Sarah Palin

Oh yes, good old Sarah Palin. She and her high school sweetheart got married on Aug. 29, 1988, and have a pretty amazing life together. Palin seems to have gotten a lot of things from her high school days, but geography apparently was not one of them.

4. Bono

Bono met the love of his life, Ali Hewson, when they were both 13. To me, that’s just nuts, but it makes for a good story to tell the grandkids. And besides, who wouldn’t want to marry Bono?

5. Robin Thicke

Thicke and his ex-wife, Paula Patton, dated all throughout high school and college until they wed in 2005. But, this marriage didn’t turn out for the best, for the two divorced after nine years of marriage, allegedly due to Robin’s infidelity.

6. LL Cool J

LL Cool J should really thank his friend for this one, because Simone Smith, his wife, just so happens to be the cousin of that said friend. The couple dated in high school, and eventually got married in 1995. Apparently, the ladies really do love cool James.

7. Jon Bon Jovi

Another rocker on our list, Jovi married Dorothea Hurley in a truly rock star fashion — they tied the knot while in Las Vegas during one of his tours.