Comedian extraordinaire Kathy Griffin has made a career out of mocking the ridiculousness of celebrities. Her stand-up shows are often just streams of consciousness about her observations of and interactions with various celebrities. She’s never been one to shy away from controversy. In her new book “Kathy Griffin’s Celebrity Run-Ins: My A-Z Index,” Griffins reveals even more strange and funny behavior from Hollywood’s biggest stars.

1. Jon Hamm is mean. Griffin writes, “You’ll never convince me to like Jon Hamm. The vibe I’ve always gotten from him is cold and somewhat disrespectful … toward me. I’m suggesting he’s one of these hot guys who’s mildly funny but actually thinks he’s comedian-level funny.”

2. Ashton Kutcher is also mean, as evidenced from when they co-hosted a charity event together. In her words, “At least three separate times, we were standing in the wings, waiting to go out and present, and I’d say something like, ‘Hey, what if, when we go out, we do this … ,’ and suggest something, and he’d just ignore me. If he said five words to me the whole day, I’d be surprised. It was bizarre and rude and made me feel as if he thought I was beneath him, someone not worth talking to in the slightest. Do I loathe him? No. He’s just someone who’s made it perfectly clear to me that I have absolutely nothing to offer him during his precious time on earth.”

3. Woody Allen, unsurprisingly, is a creep. At a dinner party, Allen introduced his wife as his “child bride,” commented that he had seen every episode of the children’s show “Hannah Montana” and that he had to watch his “friend Bill Cosby get railroaded by the media.” 

4. Donald Trump spent a day with Griffin and Liza Minnelli at one of Trump’s tacky golf courses. He drove around a gold cart even though Liza kept getting the spins, and he wouldn’t stop for her. 

PHOTO VIA

Kathy Griffin opens up about her celebrity encounters in her new book titled “Kathy Griffin’s Celebrity Run-Ins: My A-Z Index.” PHOTO VIA FLICKR USER GREG HERNANDEZ.

5. Jane Fonda makes horrible quesadillas.

6. Griffin encountered an interaction between Tom Hanks and a drunk Harry Styles at an Eagles concert, which involved Styles asking Hanks, “Re-membah when you wuz Forrest Gump? ‘Membah? ‘Membah? You wuz always runnin’? Membah?” Hanks remarked to Griffin that “Sometimes [he] just wants to drive them to rehab [him]self.”

7. Christina Aguilera is a diva. She writes, “My first encounter with Christina Aguilera was so ridiculous it wasn’t funny. She was as arrogant as could be –– just so snooty. But now it’s just crazy … She will come up to me and give me a kiss on the cheek and ask me how I’m doing. A big difference from those old days when she’d take one look at me and go, ‘Ugh!’ and turn away.”

8. Demi Lovato is a hypocrite because she incites her crazy fans into bullying people on social media.

9. Griffin also says that there is a daytime talk show host with a “mean streak that everyone knows about.” She later confirmed that she was talking about Ellen DeGeneres.

10. Barbara Walters is scarier than Suge Knight.

11. Taylor Swift and her squad give off a “high school vibe” and take everything –– including themselves –– way too seriously.

12. The Kardashians are good, quiet neighbors.