The super mom

The super mom maneuvers the airport with her double stroller, two crying babies, countless snacks and an activity bag filled with crayons and dolls. The airport is the ultimate test for a super mom, especially when going through security. I always have a lot of respect for moms who can handle their children with grace throughout the traveling process. Its hard enough to handle it yourself, let alone while looking out for little human beings who hate traveling even more than you do.

The college student

Around the holidays, airports are filled with college students flying home. Generally, we college students arent looking for any funny business when we are traveling. We are already sleep-deprived and probably in a bad mood, because we have to give up a day of being productive to sit on a plane with 100 other people. Thats why you can find us working on our laptops, lab manuals and essays while we are waiting to board and on the flight.

The first time traveler

Everyone is a first time traveler at one point or another in their lives. However, these flying amateurs can become irritating. You can spot them since most of them seem too happy to be there, as if going on this flight is going to be a life-changing experience. Trust me, even if you are a morning person, there is

The super moms at the airport are more impressive and talented than the first class passengers who board first for no reason. PHOTO VIA PIXABAY.

nothing great about getting to the airport at 4 a.m. for a 6 a.m. flight. These travelers also ask too many questions, especially when they get to security. No, you cannot keep your shoes on. And yes, laptops need their own bins!

The sleeper

Im always jealous of that person sleeping on the plane. This lucky traveler migrates toward the window seat and is knocked out cold right when he or she sits down, and stays asleep until the plane lands. Somehow they are able to evade the crying babies and the constant kicking on the back of their chairs. They arrive at their destinations after their red-eye flights feeling refreshed, while the rest of us have to survive off minimal sleep. Shoutout to the sleepers I am jealous of you.

The high-maintenance traveler

The high-maintenance traveler just cant seem to get comfortable with headphones and a book. They are fighting with their family, talking on the phone or carrying an excessive number of handbags. These are the people you dont want to sit next to on a flight because they are probably going to ask you to let them go to the bathroom about five times throughout the journey.

The first-class, platinum member frequent flyer

The first-class flyer is used to the hustle and bustle of the traveling experience. I always get the impression that they’re about to go somewhere important. I mean, at least I hope so, considering they are separated from the rest of the plane by a thin mesh divider. They get to board the plane about six groups ahead of the rest of the travelers, as if to display their eliteness. I always find this funny because it’s not like they’re going to get to their destination faster than the rest of us just because they get on the plane first. But hey, who am I to judge? We economy class travelers would love to have extra large seats and more space.