In a world where celebrities are everywhere, from social media to new movies to TV shows with new episodes every week, the average human being cannot help but notice a few extremely familiar faces in pop culture. From subtle similarities to full-on doppelgangers, there are some celebrities that I constantly mistake for one another, and I swear some of them are related. Here are some of the most famous celebrity look-alikes that will have you seeing double (or maybe triple!):

1. Zooey Deschanel and Katy Perry

This one is pretty famous but I daresay its probably the one that confuses me the most. The 500 Days of Summer star totally looks like the chart-topping singer. Fun fact: Deschanel even admitted that people actually mistake her for Perry in real life and that the comparison is a bit annoying.

2. Nina Dobrev and Victoria Justice
Having watched both The Vampire Diaries and Victorious, I have become pretty good at telling these two apart. However, its undeniable that these two have very similar features and, at

PHOTO VIA WIKIMEDIA COMMONS.

Nina Dobrev has a doppelganger both on “The Vampire Diaries” and over at Nickelodeon. PHOTO VIA WIKIMEDIA COMMONS.

first glance, look identical. For all those TVD fans out there, I guess Elena will always have a doppelgänger.

3. Rob Lowe and Ian Somerhalder

Continuing on the TVD train, Somerhalder and Lowe could seriously be brothers. Although the Parks and Recreation star is significantly older than the man behind Damon Salvatore, the dark hair and blue eyes definitely has a lot of people seeing double.

4. America Ferrera and Michelle Rodriguez (honorable third mention: Gina Rodriguez)

I always get these two confused, despite the fact theyre in way different genres of film and TV. While Ferrera is famous for her title role in Ugly Betty and The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Rodriguez is known for her action-packed roles, most significantly in the Fast and the Furious series. Whats even more confusing? The Hollywood Foreign Press mistakenly thought that America Ferrera was Gina Rodriguez from Jane the Virgin.

5. Javier Bardem, Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Robert Downey Jr.

One of the few sets of celebrity triplets, these men have made a name for themselves despite looking very similar to each other. Barden won Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role for No Country for Old Men, Morgan plays Negan on the super-famous The Walking Dead and Downey Jr. is, of course, the one and only Iron Man. I dont know whether its the facial hair or the similar smiles, but these three can definitely leave Hollywood confused.

6. Amy Adams and Isla Fisher

While these two are not identical, you cant deny the fact that they look very similar. While Fisher is known for her more comedic roles in films such as Confessions of a Shopaholic, Adams has starred in a wide range of films, from Disneys Enchanted to the Golden Globe-winning American Hustle. The two are actually very aware of their comparison and Fisher even said that she jokingly swapped out an image of her face for Adams on her familys holiday card.

7. Stephen Colbert and Bob Saget

I never realized how similar these two look but with glasses on, they are nearly identical. Pretty hilarious considering they are both famous for very different genres of entertainment. Colbert, whose comedic and satirical The Colbert Report provides the world with a new spin on political newscasting, is extremely different from the well-beloved Danny Tanner on Full House.