Everyone’s excited for Thanksgiving break. Whether you’re looking forward to spending time with your family, catching up with your high school friends or just pigging out with endless food, the vacation is finally here. While you’re home, at one point or another, you’ll probably find yourself with some free time. Here are some Netflix movies and shows that will keep you busy over the next week:

1. “The Lizzie McGuire Movie”

Let’s start off with a throwback. Netflix recently added this older movie back to its collection. If you grew up in the 2000s, you’ll definitely benefit from a little Lizzie McGuire this Thanksgiving.

2. Ali Wong: “Baby Cobra”

Ali Wong’s “Baby Cobra” Netflix comedy special is by far one of the funniest things I have ever seen. If you are looking for some sarcastic humor, you are bound to get many, many laughs from this hour-long special.

3. “Good Will Hunting”

“Good Will Hunting” is a classic, emotional movie starring Robin Williams and Matt Damon. Even if you’ve already seen the film, it’s one of those movies that just never gets old.

4. “The Fundamentals of Caring”

I came across this Netflix Original film this summer, and I absolutely fell in love with it. It’s one of those movies that just makes you rethink the negativity in your life and feel good again.

5. “Greys Anatomy”

When I first got Netflix, this was one of the first shows I started watching. It may have over 12

PHOTO VIA FLICKR USER ATHENA LETRELLE.

ABC’s medical drama has gained a whole new following thanks to Netflix. PHOTO VIA FLICKR USER ATHENA LETRELLE.

seasons, but it’s the kind of TV show that never gets old. If you’re already caught up on the episodes, start from the beginning again (the first few episodes are the best).

6. “House Hunters“

“House Hunters” is a much more light-hearted series. It makes me think of growing up with my high school friends. We used to watch this when we were younger and fantasize about our houses when we were older. If you have less than 30 minutes, but want a quick show, check out “House Hunters.”

7. “Zootopia”

Even though “Zootopia” is technically a children’s movie, it’s still a must-see. I actually saw it in theaters last semester (yes, as a college student), and more than half of the theater was filled with adults. I guarantee you’ll love the plot and especially the music!

8. “Twinsters”

I came across this documentary by accident last year. It tells the story of a girl (from Boston University!) who finds her doppelgänger across the world via a video posted on YouTube. Long story short, they were identical twin sisters separated at birth. This is a must-see.

9. “Making A Murderer”

With only one season, “Making A Murderer” is a TV show that you can start and finish easily on your Thanksgiving break. This show will make you rethink our country’s justice system. You’ll have to decide whether the culprit is innocent or guilty.

10. “Love Actually”

For most of us, the next big holiday after Thanksgiving is Christmas. So start getting caught up on your favorite Christmas movies! “Love Actually” is one of my favorites on Netflix and a great way to ring in the holiday season.