It’s been 10 years since “The Real Housewives” franchise first kicked off in Orange County. The time is perfect for an all-star season of the iconic reality conglomerate. As a loyal “Real Housewives” fan for seven years, here are my eight picks for a truly iconic “Real Housewives” season:

1. Teresa Giudice (New Jersey)

My favorite housewife of all time, Teresa Giudice, would kill it on an all-star “Real Housewives” season. Teresa, along with the rest of the New Jersey cast, is credited with making “The Real Housewives” franchise a household name – mainly due to Teresa’s iconic table flip at the end of season one. (That’s how it’s done in Jersey!) Her ability to bring the drama and humor to any situation has made her the bedrock of New Jersey. The show was off-air the entire time she served a year-long prison sentence for tax fraud.

2. Bethenny Frankel (New York City)

gif via BETHENNY.com

gif via BETHENNY.com

Bethenny’s biting sense of humor and quick, snappy retorts made her an early fan favorite on New York City. When her bestie-turned-enemy Jill Zarin tried to turn the rest of the Housewives and the audience against a newly pregnant and engaged Bethenny on season three, Jill torpedoed her own likability, while Bethenny emerged unscathed. After a three season break from the show, Bethenny returned in 2015, and has helped make New York City the most consistently entertaining and insane installment in the franchise.

3. LuAnn de Lesseps (New York City)

gif via BRIDES.com

gif via BRIDES.com

No one is more delightfully delusional than LuAnn de Lesseps, or “The Countess” as she likes to be called. After all, who can hate the woman who produced two iconic Real Housewives bops (“Money Can’t Buy You Class” and “Chic, C’est La Vie”)? LuAnn is also notorious for her coffee table book on etiquette and getting engaged to a man after two months. But at her core, LuAnn is most entertaining when she’s had a few too many cocktails, carrying a cigarette in hand and hitting on some random (probably married) man with her unmistakable raspy voice.

4. Ramona Singer (New York City)

Ramona Singer, the patron saint of Pinot Grigio, is the third housewife of New York City’s unshakable foundation. No housewife makes me more breathlessly anxious than watching Ramona, but that’s all part of the fun. Her on-and-off-again friendships with both LuAnn and Bethenny have been a mainstay of the New York City franchise and would be a great addition to an all-star season.

5. Vicki Gunvalson (Orange County)

The original real housewife, or as Andy Cohen calls her, the “OG of the OC.” Vicki started out on Orange County, the original installment, way back in 2006, and she has not missed a season since. From her iconic “whooping it up” to her shrieking tendency in another language when angry, Vicki is a must-have for any all-star season.

6. Lisa Vanderpump (Beverly Hills)

Lisa Vanderpump is the queen of Beverly Hills. She pretends to be above the fray and the drama while playing everyone against each other behind the scenes, and it’s amazing to watch her manipulations play out on camera. No one in Beverly Hills can match her wit, so she needs some veteran blood to have fun with.

7. NeNe Leakes (Atlanta)

Despite taking a season off from the Atlanta installment, NeNe Leakes remains the queen of that city. And for good reason. Her legendary feud with Kim Zolciak back in the day (I still quote “close your legs to married men”) helped give Atlanta massive ratings. NeNe has been able to use “The Real Housewives” as a springboard for other projects, but she has always shown that she is game for another round on the show.

8. Danielle Staub (New Jersey)

Danielle Staub was on New Jersey for two glorious seasons. Her rivalry with Teresa Giudice is unparalleled in the franchise. She is also, without a doubt, the craziest woman to have ever been included in the franchise, and she could definitely give the other women a run for their money on an all-star cast. Teresa may also flip another table at her.