Throwback television is the best kind of television. Nothing makes me happier than watching reruns of shows I havent seen since I was in middle school. Recently, successful shows such as Fuller House and Girl Meets World have come back to honor TV classics of the ‘90s and 2000s. Not to mention Raven-Symoné recently announced a Thats So Raven spin-off and theGilmore Girls revival is quickly approaching. (Nov. 25 will be here in a hot minute!) With these shows coming back, my nostalgia has been off the walls lately, so I got to thinking: what other television shows would I love to see come back? Here are 10 TV shows whose resurgence would warm my heart:

1. Freaks and Geeks

Although this show was short-lived, that didnt make it any less of a classic. These angsty burn-outs of the ‘80s were quite the motley crew. Id love to see how they changed (or maybe didnt) as adults. And who isnt down to see another Seth Rogen/James Franco collaboration?

2. Flight 29 Down

Im not sure how many kids actually watched Discovery Kids growing up, but Flight 29 Downwas honestly my favorite show. If you dont know what it is, it was essentially a kids version of Lost featuring Corbin Bleu. Comeback-case closed.

3. Jane by Design

This ABC Family show isnt that old, but it definitely ended too soon. During the course of its one season, Jane became my spirit animal, Billy became my one true love and Jeremy/India became my OTP. What is Jane up to now? Has she started her own fashion empire yet? Did she and Billy finally realize that theyre meant for each other? All of these questions must be answered for the sake of my sanity. Freeform, please take note.  

4. The Nine Lives of Chloe King

Another ABC Family show that was gone too soon, this series was an action packed, female-empowered adventure. Nothing would please me more than to have every single one of the loose ends in that hell of a cliff-hanger tied up.

5. Sister, Sister

This is one of my favorite Disney shows to date. Tia and Tamara Mowry are still extremely prevalent in Hollywood, so this revival could actually happen. The two are married and have kids, but now all we need is Lisa, Ray, Roger and the rest of the gang to have another Disney comeback.

6. Charmed

The Charmed Ones, aka the OG #sistergoals, were my inspirations growing up. Using their magic powers to fight the evil forces of the world, Phoebe, Piper and Paige were the epitomes of badass. Who knows? Maybe seeing three sisters reuniting and fearlessly tackling paranormal enemies could serve as a source of motivation to get through this semester.

7. Zoey 101

Ah, PCA. The place that formed all my expectations of what living in a dorm with roommates would be like. Even though almost nothing about the lives of Zoey, Chase and their friends was remotely similar to college life, it would be fun to live vicariously through them (or maybe their kids) just a little while longer.

8. The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

I love Will Smith with all my heart, so any excuse for him to be back on daytime TV is alright with me. If Im being totally honest, this comeback request is more for the theme song than anything else.

9. Family Matters

Seeing Steve Urkel constantly screw up, then proceed to guiltily whine Did I do that?would make me feel a lot better about myself and the embarrassments I incite on a day-to-day basis. But until this revival does happen, clips of Steve getting down with his bad self will have to do.  

10. All That

If you thought this show was funny before, just imagine present-day Amanda Bynes, Kenan Thompson, Kel Mitchell and Drake Bell together again, playing surfer dudes, crazy fangirls and fast food cashiers. Now imagine all that with lobster suits. See what I mean?