Breaking news! You no longer have to feel guilty about binge-watching the entire series of “Gilmore Girls” because it has a real-life application; I’ve taken dorms on Boston University campus and paired them with “Gilmore Girls” characters. Let’s hope your dorm matches your favorite character:

West Campus: Jess Mariano

If you go to BU, then you hear the phrase “West is best” at least once a day. If you watch “Gilmore Girls,” then you’ll know that Jess is best (for Rory). West Campus is full of cool kids like Jess, and the seclusion of Rich, Sleeper and Claflin halls from the rest of BU gives them a kind of mystique — similar to the bad-boy aura embodied by Jess.

StuVi: Logan Huntzberger

gif via TUMBLR.

Everyone who’s been in StuVi knows that StuVi is actually the best — just like Logan is arguably actually the best (for Rory). Logan is the personification of StuVi: envied by the rest of society and admired from afar, he lives lavishly with great style (#lifegoals).

Warren Towers: Luke Danes

Luke is all about convenience and comfort, and those who live in Warren Towers choose it for the convenience of its location in central campus. The building itself may be old and worn out, but that follows Luke’s mantra of “if it’s not broken, don’t fix it.” Warren Towers’ dining hall is also an easily accessible location for breakfast and provides some classic choices — just like Luke’s Diner.

The Towers: Michel Gerard

No one really acknowledges Michel as a character at the beginning of the series, just like how no one acknowledges Towers as a residence option when they’re filling out their housing application. Michel, like Towers, is generally disliked at first because of his aloofness, but he grows on you as the series goes on — similar to the way Towers grows on you as the school year continues, usually because you have no other choice but to live with it.

Kilachand Hall: Paris Geller

Also known as honors housing for freshmen, Kilachand is home to BU’s snobbishly competitive honors students. Paris is a perfect fit for Kilachand because she is uptight, obsessed with intelligence and will do anything to make it to the top. Kilachand is quite pretty on the outside and in the lobby, but the deeper you venture into the building, the more you realize that it’s not what you signed up for. This also describes our very own Paris, who seems eccentric when we first meet her, but turns out to have an unbelievably intense personality and is obsessed with academics and attainting perfection.

Bay State Road: Rory Gilmore

The residences on Bay State Road are quiet, secluded and serene. They provide a peaceful and innocent vibe for those who live there and those who visit. Rory also encapsulates those very characteristics: she’s bookish, beautiful and keeps to herself. Those very qualities combine to make her such a lovable character.

Now I bet you’re wondering which BU residence hall Lorelai Gilmore would be, and my answer: none of them! Lorelai is unbelievably quick-witted, spunky and just super cool all-around. She’s too fabulous to portray any specific BU dorm, but it’s only right to mention her because she comprises one half of the Gilmore girls and deserves acknowledgment for being the ultimate mom as well as the Queen of Caffeine.