Oh snap! It was recently announced that Raven-Symoné will be leaving The View to get back to her psychic roots on Disney Channel. Thats right, Thats So Raven is making a comeback and getting a spin-off series, bringing back Raven Baxter as a single mom raising two kids, one of whom has psychic powers. This news had me feeling nostalgic for the good ol’ days of Disney Channel because lets face it, the newer shows cant even compare. With that in mind, lets take a trip down memory lane and remember Disney Channel at its prime:

1. “Thats So Raven

Even if the spin-off wasnt happening, Thats So Raven was seriously one of the best shows of my childhood. From Eddie and Chelsea, to Ravens quirky family, this show ranks at the top of my list. The real star, however, was Raven-Symoné herself. Not only did she make the show what it is, but she also used her character to tackle serious issues such as fat-shaming and racial discrimination.

2. “Lizzie McGuire”

Lizzie McGuire was so great because it was so simple. Unlike other Disney shows, Hilary Duff played an ordinary girl just going through middle school and hanging out with her friends. She was super relatable, especially when her animated inner self started ranting. Im also pretty sure that everyone wanted friends like Miranda and Gordo.

3. “The Suite Life of Zack and Cody

Back in the day, it was almost impossible to watch Disney Channel and not see Dylan and Cole Sprouse on it. The show was on Disney Channel for such a long time and even had a spin-off. However,The Suite Life on Deck can never compare to the original. The characters are super iconic with their own catchphrases and the show had a ton of guest stars. I still remember when Zac Efron appeared and when Ashley Tisdales character Maddie sangBop to the Top.

4. “Kim Possible”

As a kid, Kim Possible was seriously goals. Not only was she super cool and smart, but she could also fight bad guys while still looking flawless. The show really stressed girl empowerment and I can honestly remember all the words to the theme song. Her and Ron Stoppable were seriously so much fun to watch growing up (and who can forget Rufus, the naked mole rat?)

5. “Wizards of Waverly Place

This was actually one of Disneys longest running shows, and it really jumpstarted Selena Gomezs career. It was one of the few live-action Disney shows with fantasy or magical elements, but it stuck to the basic premise of an ordinary girl going through high school while balancing friends and family. Some highlights include when Shakira guest-starred on this show, and the movie where the Russo siblings finally compete to become the family wizard.

6. “Hannah Montana

Although Miley Cyrus is barely recognizable from her Disney days, she should give Disney Channel credit for catapulting her to stardom. Hannah Montana was huge for Disney, branching into a major motion picture, concerts and tons of albums. As a kid, I freaked out when Hannah finally took off her wig and revealed who she was. While Miley seems to hate people bringing up Hannah Montana,she was a role model for a lot of tweens at the time and should be proud of that.

7. “The Proud Family

There were a ton of characters on this show and every single one of them was hilarious, especially Suga Mama and Oscar Proud. The Prouds were definitely one of Disneys most entertaining families. Fun fact: Solange Knowles (Beyonces sister) and Destinys Child sang the theme song for this show.