“Pretty Little Liars” is a show that everyone has seen at least once in their lives, either as an avid viewer or as an accident when your friends were watching it during a sleepover. Unfortunately, on Wednesday, the show wrapped its final episode, completing seven seasons of thrills, gossip and some really creepy stalking. This show has taken up the majority of my Tuesday nights for many years, and I’m sad to see it go. In honor of one of my favorite shows of all time, here are my top 10 “Pretty Little Liars” moments:

1. When Ezra and Aria met.

The relationship of Aria and Ezra (or Ezria) is probably my favorite storyline of the whole series. I mean, look at them. Could they be any more perfect for each other? Their relationship seems so natural because it unfolded during the simpler times of the series. Of course, the whole Ezra-being-Aria’s-teacher thing kind of gets in the way, but that didn’t stop me from supporting them since day one.

2. When we find out Alison is still alive.

The producers of “PLL” kept us waiting until the end of season four, but finally, we see Ali in a moment that doesn’t include a flashback. Of course, when she appears to the girls, it was a moment that made us question our sanity, but in the best way possible.

3. When Mona is “A.”

I always had a bad feeling about Mona, and here’s the proof that I was right. Mona proved that she was much more than a girly-girl shopping queen when she kidnaps Spencer and states that she is the OG “A.”

4. When Toby said this:

Toby distances himself from Spencer (aww) and the other girls in order to gain more information about “A” (aka Mona). This is probably one of the most quotable moments from the series, and the fact that Toby says it makes it that much better. 

5. When Hanna lets Caleb stay at her house.

Talk about dedication. When Caleb has nowhere else to stay, Hanna steps in to save the day and offers him to stay in her own house. This is also how Hanna and Caleb’s relationship starts, so we really have to thank her for this moment.

6. When Ezra gets shot.

This is such a great moment due to the shock factor of it, though it wasn’t so good for Ezra. There has been plenty of violence in the show and hurting Ezra was just too far. The producers chose to leave this moment on a cliffhanger, so we spent a solid three months wondering if Ezra was alive or dead. If that’s not torture, I don’t know what is.

7. When Toby works for “A.”

This was another reveal that basically made me lose all faith in humanity. I mean, I could picture Mona as “A,” but Toby? Definitely not something I was too happy about, but it was so unexpected that it got me even more hooked on the show.

8. When Aria kills Shana.

I think this is the most savage move in the entire series. Done completely for self-defense, Aria pushes Shana off a stage to her death in order to save the other Liars from her and her gun. Besides, no one really ever liked Shana anyways.

9.  When Jenna returns.

The sound of Jenna’s walking stick still gave me the shivers when she walked back into the Liars’ lives fives years after CeCe had been captured and revealed as “A.” Of course, her reunion with the other girls was far from happy, but when Jenna comes around, it means something else wicked is coming.

10. When we find out Charlotte is “A.”

The plot twist to end all plot twists. The fact the CeCe Drake was really Charlotte DiLaurentis, literally the brother that Alison never knew she had, is crazy. With the other “A” reveals, I could’ve guessed if I tried hard enough, but this news made me legit spit out my water.