In his now-infamous aside, professional tantrum-thrower Donald Trump decided it would be appropriate to call his opponent Hillary Clinton a nasty womanin the same debate that he declared, Nobody has more respect for women than I do.

Nasty women are tough, nasty women are smart and nasty women vote!Senator Elizabeth Warren said at a rally in New Hampshire this past week. And on Nov. 8, we nasty women are gonna march our nasty feet to cast our nasty votes to get [Trump] out of our lives forever.

Here are seven other nasty women getting things done for the American people, unlike Trump:

1. Alma Adams

Alma Adams is a congresswoman from North Carolina first elected in 2014. Despite being a new member of the House of Representatives, she has joined numerous committees, including the Joint Economic Committee, the Committee on Education and the Workforce, and the Congressional Black Caucus.

2. Tammy Duckworth

California's Linda Sanchez joins Hillary Clinton's #nastywomensquad. PHOTO VIA WIKIMEDIA COMMONS.

Congresswoman Linda Sanchez joins Hillary Clinton’s #nastywomensquad. PHOTO VIA WIKIMEDIA COMMONS.

Tammy Duckworth is a congresswoman from Illinois. As an Iraq War veteran, Duckworth has been relentless in increasing federal support for veterans. She has also focused on weeding out congressional corruption and clamping down on spending by co-sponsoring legislation like the No Budget, No Pay Act, which would ensure that taxpayers dont have to pay the salaries of Congress when it fails to do its job and lets the federal government shut down. Duckworth is currently running for a seat in the Illinois Senate, a race that she should handily win.

3. Mazie Hirono

Mazie Hirono is a senator from Hawaii. Hirono is the first Asian-American woman to be elected to the U.S. Senate. She has served on the Committee on VeteransAffairs, Committee on Armed Services and Committee on Energy and Natural Resources.

4. Kirsten Gillibrand

Kirsten Gillbrand is a senator from New York. She inherited the same fighting spirit Secretary Clinton had when she held the same position before. She has also made a mark on American policy in the past six years. She worked to repeal Dont Ask, Dont Tell, authored part of the STOCK Act and has recently pushed for legislation concerning sexual assault in the military and on college campuses. At only 49 years old, Gillibrand is definitely going places in American government.

5. Patty Murray

Patty Murray is a senator from Washington state. She is also the highest-ranking woman in the Senate. She has always been ahead of her time: she voted against the Iraq War in 2002. During her tenure, she fought for reproductive rights for women and environmental regulation. Not afraid to reach across the aisle, she and Congressman and Speaker of the House Paul Ryan put together the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2013.

6. Tammy Baldwin

Tammy Baldwin is a senator from Wisconsin. She is the first openly gay person to serve in the U.S. Senate. She serves on multiple committees, including the Committee on the Budget and the Homeland Security committee.

7. Linda Sanchez

Linda Sanchez is a congresswoman from California. She currently is a ranking member of the Ethics Committee, has introduced legislation on cyberbullying and called out the controversial 2010 Arizona SB 1070 that essentially legalized racial profiling, calling it the result of white supremacy.