Working out regularly and maintaining a healthy lifestyle is imperative as a college student. It’ll make you look and feel good. But it sounds much easier than it actually is, especially as a busy student. If you’re anything like me, finding motivation to workout only helps if I take a workout class. Aside from being sick of FitRec, I always walk into the gym like a deer in headlights. Tons of students are around me on cardio machines or lifting weights, while I stand there unsure of where to start or what to do.

That’s why I love going to workout classes. They motivate me to push myself and I always walk out feeling satisfied from the workout I’ve done. While I know taking classes can be expensive, they’re great to take once in a while, especially when you’re feeling extra unmotivated. Here are some suggestions of the most fulfilling workouts I’ve been to at studios in Boston:

SoulCycle is a celebrity favorite with locations in Los Angeles, New York and Boston. PHOTO VIA WIKIMEDIA COMMONS.

SoulCycle: I’m sure many of you have heard of it, and while I know it’s expensive, it’s the most fun workout I’ve ever taken. You get to cycle for 45 minutes, with a weights section included, while listening to blasting Top-40 hits and fun remixes. The instructors are great, and they make the environment really motivating. By the end of the 45 minutes, you feel like you’ve gotten a great workout, and you don’t dread being in the room for a second.

CorePower Yoga: Talk about getting sweaty. At CorePower, you’ll walk out desperately needing a shower, but it’s entirely worth it. The classes are all yoga-based, but some are more advanced and others are a fusion of weighted core workouts and yoga. The classes are heated, making for a sweaty environment, but after walking out, you’ll feel relaxed, invigorated and toned.

Barry’s Bootcamp: This studio is my all-time favorite, and I could go on about it for days, but I’ll save you the extensive reading. This is the most intense workout you’ll find in Boston, and it’s incredibly fulfilling. The classes and instructors are high energy and they really push you to your limit. The 50-minute class is a circuit workout where half the time, you’re doing interval training on a treadmill, and the other half you’re doing weighted exercises on the floor. Each day of the week targets a different part of the body. For anyone who wants to push him or herself, this class is a must-try.

Exhale Spa: This is an extensive gym, but they offer great classes. Over the summer, I went to this studio at least once a week for their core fusion barre class. I was never a barre fan until I took this class, but it got me hooked. The class focuses on improving the strength of your core, and it really does make a difference. It’s not an easy class, but the more you do it, the better you get.