With midterms happening and fall coming upon us, its nearly impossible to walk into Starbucks without waiting in line. Ive got to hand it to Starbucks for always surprising me with new and interesting flavor combinations. In addition to the insta-worthy Pumpkin Spice Latte, they even added a Chile Mocha this season, which is sure to be popular. However, things can start to get weird when it comes to the coffee chains famous secret menu drinks.

Baby Vomit joins a list of secret (and disgusting) menu drinks from Starbucks. PHOTO VIA FLICKR USER POOLIE.

Baby vomit joins a list of secret (and disgusting) menu drinks from Starbucks. PHOTO VIA FLICKR USER POOLIE.

As if Starbucks needed more drinks on its menu, avid coffee drinkers get both crazy and creative when it comes to the sugary combination of drinks they order. Simply put, secret menu drinks are made using a pre-existing Starbucks drink as the base. This could be a standard Starbucks latte, Frappuccino or iced tea just to name a few. Then, various syrups and flavorings are added to create a whole new beast of a drink. With social media, everyone is probably familiar with the rainbow drinks at Starbucks, which is essentially an iced tea or juice combined with milk and vanilla syrup. The real deals, however, are the drinks created to mimic desserts, such as the Raspberry Cheesecake Latte or the White Chocolate Cinnamon Chai Latte.

However, you havent seen it all until you witness the Baby Vomit. Created by someone on Reddit, this drink is not for the faint of heart. It combines 17 ingredients on top of StarbucksGreen Tea Latte as a base. Heres the breakdown:

• 1 pump sugar-free vanilla
  • 1 pump sugar-free cinnamon dolce
  • 1 pump pumpkin sauce
  • 2 pumps sugar-free hazelnut
  • 1 pump sugar-free mocha
  • 1 pump sugar-free caramel syrup
  • a few splashes of coconut milk
  • 6 scoops match powder
  • mocha drizzle
  • light vanilla powder
  • light caramel drizzle
  • light cinnamon powder
  • light nutmeg powder
  • salt topping
  • whipped cream
  • light ice
  • pumpkin topping

As to why someone would create this or more importantly order it, I have no idea. A few pieces of advice, however, for anyone brave enough to try it: first, you definitely need to have a list of the ingredients ready because even though your barista is equipped for secret menu drinks, the Baby Vomit is a huge exception. Second, plan to go at a time when Starbucks isnt crazy busy and be prepared to wait for this. More importantly, this is not going to be cheap. Youre looking at an almost $10 drink, so take note. Lastly, be sure to tip or thank your local barista for taking on this challenge and be prepared to understand why its called the Baby Vomit.