Khloe Kardashian is widely known for her bold fashion statements, fascinating lifestyle and her inspirational fitness journey. However, not only is she a sophisticated trendsetter and prominent television personality, but also a strong activist of body confidence. Her newly released denim line, Good American, is a representation of this message that she strives to convey to all sorts of women. Not only do Good American jeans come in a variety of colors and sizes, but theyre also made to suit a plethora of body types, ultimately instilling a sense of confidence in people all over the world.

Khloe Kardashians takes a step away from the family business to promote Good American's body positive denim line. PHOTO VIA WIKIMEDIA COMMONS.

Khloe Kardashians takes a step away from the family business to promote Good American’s body positive denim line. PHOTO VIA WIKIMEDIA COMMONS.

You might be wondering, what makes Good American so special when there are so many brands of denim out there already? Though skinny jeans are old news in the fashion industry, they still make up for some of the largest percentage of sales in many stores. Despite the amount of advocates for embracing curvier body types in the designer world, there hasnt been any action taken to create jeans that accommodate wider silhouettes. The structure of skinny jeans has long been regarded as rather rigid and restrictive, but Kardashian has created a line of denim that is not only comfortable and stretchy, but also a curve-hugger that flatters.

Additionally, this isnt just another celebrity fashion line. This one is run by successful entrepreneurs and investors and it stands for something more than just producing new clothing. Good American guarantees quality products that have been tested by experienced individuals, making sure each buyer gets the bang for their buck. After all, each pair of jeans is around $200, so you definitely want to make sure its worth it which it definitely is!

Furthermore, the extra step was really taken in the promotion of this new up-and-coming brand. Rather than have the typical size 0 model wear jeans in their advertisements, Good American actually had models of several different sizes to truly capture the message of embracing different body types. By utilizing the stretch fabric in the material, creators of the denim line allow the jeans to truly fit any body type. It fits snuggly on small waists as well as fuller hips. Additionally, before the line was released, the hashtag #goodsquad was also widely promoted on various social media platforms to highlight different body types. Kardashian utilized this tool to ultimately garner more consumer attention, which further publicized the importance of being confident and loving yourself.

Not only does Good American support diversity and being unique, but it also leads women of all shapes and sizes to love their body and feel comfortable in their skin. As Kardashian said to Elle, It’s not about fitting into a size two. I just want people to be healthy and love who they are and be in control of your life. But that doesn’t mean you have to be a size six. Not only has a positive message been spread through this breakthrough in the fashion industry, but it has also become something revolutionary. Its a signal for the norm to change, and for other brands and companies to follow in Good Americans footsteps.

gif via EONLINE.

gif via EONLINE.