The 2016 presidential election has been one long rap battle. Whether the candidates are dissing each other or themselves, the public is fed up. Trump has been launching insults at Hillary for the entire election season. Some rappers decided to shoot some disses back at Trump, and here are five that definitely make a statement.

1. “Campaign Speech” by Eminem

Eminem’s most recent a cappella rap is an almost eight minute rant in which he disses Donald Trump and America in general. Eminem destroys Trump by rapping:

“Consider me a dangerous man / But you should be afraid of this dang candidate / You say Trump don’t kiss a— like a puppet / ‘Cause he runs his campaign with his own cash for the fundin’ / And that’s what you wanted / A f—-n’ loose cannon who’s blunt with his hand on the button / Who doesn’t have to answer to no one — great idea!”

This is not Eminem’s first political rap. In the past, he has dissed former president George W. Bush and conservatives in songs such as “Mosh.” Hopefully we will be hearing more from Marshall Mathers as the election comes closer.

2. “F–k Donald Trump Pt. 2 (FDT) feat. G-Eazy and Macklemore” by YG

YG, G-Eazy and Macklemore collaborated on this track to voice their opinions on the Republican presidential nominee himself. G-Eazy starts off the first verse with:

“How’d he make it this far? How the f–k did it begin? / A Trump rally sounds like Hitler in Berlin / Or KKK s–t, now I’m goin’ in.”

He continues his diss later in the rap with:

“It’s off the top like the toupee like Donald Trump’s head / This man’s not peaceful, racism’s evil / This man hates Muslims, that’s a billion f—-n’ people / If truth be told, Donald is a terrorist.”

Macklemore continues the diss in his verse by detailing what he would do during a Trump presidency:
“I’ma stay right here, I ain’t livin’ in fear / With my people who are Muslims, Mexican and queer / And we ain’t gonna let you f–k up four years / Ain’t gonna let you f–k up for years.”

I have seen these three rappers perform “FDT Pt. 2” live, and all I can say is that it’s poetry to a young liberal’s ears.

3. “GRAB’m by the Pu$$y” by will.i.am feat. Apl.de.ap and Liane V

Will.i.am and “Funny or Die” worked together to create a satirical rap that shows how ridiculous Trump is, by turning his narcissism and misogynistic comments in 2005 into a song. Liane V acts as Hillary Clinton and will.i.am plays Donald Trump at a debate. The chorus of the song is from Trump’s comments on Billy Bush’s bus. The verses show how Trump would deal with all of America’s problems. In the video, will.i.am raps that “if anyone talks s–t about me, I’ll bomb ‘em” and “when I’m president, imma own the world.” These lyrics offer an insight into what the country will look like under a Trump Presidency.

4.  Lin-Manuel Miranda and Renée Elise Goldsberry’s Hillary Clinton rap

Lin Manuel-Miranda, creator and star of the musical “Hamilton,” and former co-star Renée Elise Goldsberry took the stage and performed a new rap to the beat of “The World Was Wide Enough” from the show. Miranda tells the crowd to register to vote, and tried to convince undecideds to vote for Hillary. He disses Trump by saying he “sits and fiddles with his Twitter.” Miranda’s message is much cleaner than the other rappers’ messages, but he still gets his point across.

5. “CIT4DT” by Dooley, Tlow and Lor Roger

While this rap was created by a comedian, the message shows how people feel about Donald Trump. The rappers diss Trump by calling him out for his creepy references to his daughter and the protests in Chicago regarding his candidacy.

While Fox News pundits and suburban parents see rap music as the lyrical decadence of their children, rap music is a medium that can express messages in a catchy way. These raps show how people actually feel about Trump, and they are pretty accurate in portraying this character of American politics.