Protesters of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump on Wednesday decided to take their indignation and channel it into a unique idea. Six taco trucks surrounded the Trump International Hotel Las Vegas, forming a wall around the vicinity of the building. The protest took one of Trump’s suggestions and essentially made fun of it. Inspired by this event, here are 10 ways you can mock the candidates right here on campus.

1. Hand out pamphlets about Aleppo in the GSU Link.

Since Libertarian Gary Johnson didn’t know what the Syrian city was, there’s no way your fellow classmates know about those issues either. So, it’s up to you to inform them about the continuous turmoil that exists there, and tabling in the GSU Link seems to be a perfect place to start.

2. Declare that you “lack the stamina” to do daily activities.

Complaints of Democrat Hillary Clinton not having enough energy to be president have come from all over. For a college student, having a complete resume takes up quite a lot of time, and now that being tired is a valid excuse, make sure you use it to avoid everything: cleaning your dorm, going to class, maybe even grabbing something that’s 2 feet away from you.

3. Tell your professors that you didn’t get your assignment because you deleted all your emails.

If Clinton can delete over 30,000 emails, it shouldn’t be a big deal if you delete just a few of yours. Sometimes, these things just happen, and there’s really nothing you can do about it. You can tell your professors the same thing. And you should definitely do this for all of your assignments, because consistency and honesty are key.

4. Complain that everything in your life is “rigged.”

Trump says the election is rigged, the media is rigged, and so your life is probably rigged, too. When you get to the front of the line at the dining hall and there are no mashed potatoes left? You should curse the world and those around you because of your misfortune. If you go to the laundry room and there are no machines? Throw both a fit and your clothes in the air and stalk-walk out of the room. Remember, the more dramatic, the better.

5. Rock a pantsuit around campus.

Clinton wears one every day. There’s no reason you can’t do the same. Heading to an astronomy lecture? Wear a pantsuit. Late for your WR101 class? Pantsuit. Hot lunch date? You know what to do — pantsuit up.

6. Get a bad spray tan.

There’s no better way to match Trump than to get matching spray tans. I mean, how else are you supposed to look good in class without glowing orange skin?

7. Build a wall around your dorm.

This is for protection against visitors enemies. Nobody wants strangers entering their room without them knowing it, and the best way to do this is to construct a large wall to block them. Some suggested materials are boxes, and all the books you can’t sell back to the Boston University Barnes & Noble Bookstore.

8. Start incorporating this shimmy into your daily life..

Whenever something good happens in your life, you better bust out this move, otherwise that event really must not mean that much all. Another crowd-pleaser is this move, featuring our favorite Halloween costume of the year:

9. Use “puppet” as a daily insult.

Both candidates can be grouped into this one, even though Clinton technically started the “puppet” verbal exchange between herself and Trump during the third and final debate.  Now’s the time to call everyone a puppet: your dog, your mom, your friend’s suitemates. Bonus points if you yell it with a good mix of anger and conviction.

This is our 2016 election people, and it’s definitely one for the (comedy) books.