1. Harley Quinn

One of the hottest movies of 2016 is none other than Suicide Squad.This movie had many fantastic features, but Margot Robbies role as Harley Quinn was definitely one of the highlights. Her lines in the film were delivered charmingly and eloquently, and her action scenes were groundbreaking. So naturally, who wouldnt want to dress up as one of the smartest, most badass and hottest super villains ever? Theres bound to be several Harley Quinns this year, so you might as well try and get creative with it. Most people will be dressing up in the famous Daddys Lil Monstershirt with her signature pigtails, but why not try out one of Harleys other looks? Shes a fashion icon that is changing the standards for superheroes and supervillains alike! And of course, Harley Quinn has to have her Puddin,’so be prepared to see plenty of Jokers this Halloween as well!

2. Ken Bone

Why do people love Ken Bone so much? Well, he represents a non-partisan outlook that not only represents a large group of everyday Americans, but also highlights key values such as respect and sincerity during the election. So who better to dress up as than Americas most popular uncommitted voter? Many people argue that hes the true debate winner due to several factors: his midwestern accent, the fact that his name is a pun in itself and his outfit of course! To dress like this American star, all you need is a stick-on mustache and some glasses, a red sweater, khaki pants and youre good to go. After all, who doesnt want to dress up as not the hero you want, but the hero you need.

3. Harambe

Harambe will come back to life as a popular Halloween costume this year. PHOTO VIA WIKIMEDIA COMMONS.

Honestly, the reason people would dress up as a poor gorilla put to death will never make sense to me. However, Harambe has rapidly become an internet sensation and the biggest face of the meme community over the past couple months. You can really get creative with this costume. The multitude of memes floating around on the internet allows every individual to take their own spin on the Harambe look. What better way to honor him than by wearing a gorilla suit in his memory on Halloween?

4. A clown

gif via TENOR.

gif via TENOR.

For some reason, clowns have suddenly become a trend again. With all the clown sightings recently, theres guaranteed to be someone eager to scare and freak people out on Halloween night. Many of these clown sightings have been hoaxes, but some have also led to actual violence and extreme danger, resulting in fear from the people across America. This has yet to hit the City of Boston, so hopefully all of the clowns seen on Halloween are just dressed up for fun and hopefully none of these clownsget arrested by the police.

5. Donald Trump

With Election Day coming up real soon, this Halloween might be one of the last opportunities to dress up as the notorious billionaire and former television star before he takes over America. Prepare to see tons of people with Make America Great Againcaps on Halloween night. Will there be some Hillary Clinton costumes to counter this mass of Donald Trump look-alikes? I sure hope so.