The political mudslinging of this election has reached an all-time low. Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton has been called a liar, a robot and many other false names. However, the cruelty doesnt stop with a few harmless quips. This week, I searched the internet for the most ridiculous (and obviously false) beliefs people have claimed about Hillary Clinton.

1. Hillary Clinton is a demon.
According to conspiracy theorist Alex Jones, Hillary Clinton is anabject, psychopathic, demon from hell.Later in his rant, he tries to make the case that because a fly landed on Hillarys face, that means she is demonic. I think if someone wants to call one of the presidential candidates a demon, then they should look no further than a certain narcissist who praised Saddam Hussein.

Hillary Clinton may be the next President of the United States, but she's definitely not a Satanist. PHOTO VIA WIKIMEDIA COMMONS.

Hillary Clinton may be the next President of the United States, but she’s definitely not a Satanist. PHOTO VIA WIKIMEDIA COMMONS.

2. Hillary Clinton isnt a demonshes a Satanist.
Ben Carsons Republican National Convention speech shook the room, and not just because he managed to stay awake for an entire 10 minutes. Carson, following a similar conspiracy theory, attempted to tie Hillary Clinton to Lucifer. His evidence for this statement came from the fact that Clinton admires for Saul Alinsky. Alinsky was a famous community organizer who opened his book, Rules for Radicalswith an page of introductory epitaphs, one of which was about Lucifer. With this, Carson managed to make the point that Clinton is a Satanist, though shes actually a Methodist. Carson has said crazier things in the past, such as that evolution and the Big Bang are conspiracies orchestrated by the devil, homosexuality is a choice because people come out of prison gay and that America is “very much like” Nazi Germany, just to name a few.

3. Hillary Clinton is a murderer.
This conspiracy theory has been around for over 20 years — the Clintons have been accused of orchestrating the murders of people that would get them arrested. The one murder that conspiracy theorists seem to hold onto for dear life is that of Vincent Foster. Donald Trump has even brought it up this year. However, what they fail to admit is that five independent investigations were held and all of them concluded that Foster committed suicide.

4. Hillary Clinton is a witch.
Alex Jones does not want to end his tirade of misnomers for Clinton. His followers are tuned into the same radical opinions. After Jones called her a goblin, one of his followers said shes a witch, shes into witchcraft. I can already see the Trump campaign ads: I saw Hillary proctor with the devil.

5. Hillary Clinton is paying Donald Trump to help her win the election.
This internet conspiracy theory details that Clinton is propping up Trump so that she can win the presidency and destroy the Republican Party. This theory is not true because the evidence from Trumps past shows that he was always this horrible of a person. This theory stems from the people that cant stomach Clinton winning on her own and that Trump is as crazy as he makes himself.

The scariest thing about these conspiracy theories is that people believe them. Those same people who believe in witchcraft vote. Remember to vote this upcoming election day so that an actual flame-orange, toupee-wearing demon doesnt become our next president.