The beloved Disney Channel Original Movie, “Halloweentown,” is a long-lived classic, and arguably one of the best Disney Channel movies of all time. The film surrounds a town full of magic, flying buses and giant pumpkins. Sounds like a dream come true, right?

St. Helens, Oregon (where “Halloweentown” was filmed back in 1998) thought so too, and decided to recreate Halloweentown every year since the movie was made.

Since the ‘90s, “The Spirit of Halloweentown” was St. Helens’ best-kept secret until recently when pictures of the recreation went viral. The celebration is a month long with spooky festivities such as haunted houses, a tour of the town and maybe even an encounter with some of the original characters themselves. Here are just six of the many events that take place during this festival:

1. Haunted House

What is Halloweentown if you don’t get spooked by a few ghouls? From Thursday through Sunday, mortals can get frightened by the local ghouls and goblins of Halloweentown.

2. Halloween Story Time Reading with Marnie

Join Kimberly J. Brown, the original actress who played Marnie in the movie, as she reads her new children’s book. For just $25, you get 25 minutes of childhood bliss as she reads a story, in the tradition of her grandmother, Aggie Cromwell. This event also includes a signed copy of the book and a picture with the infamous Cromwell herself.

3. Creatures on the Catwalk Costume Competition

Discover the latest trends that are hitting Halloweentown this season! This event includes a competition judged by Marnie and fellow Portland fashion judges. The winning creature of this creepy competition receives a $1,000 cash prize. It’s a spook-tacular event that you don’t want to miss. Let’s just hope the gray spell doesn’t affect Halloweentown during this event.

4. Haunted Hot Rod Cruise-in and Hearse Rally

If you own a hearse, bring it out to Halloweentown for the Haunted Hot Rod Cruise-in and Hearse Rally. If not, you can also bring your hot rod or classic car for a chance to win up to $250 in cash prizes. Make sure to haunt it up Halloweentown-style to make it Benny-approved. Unfortunately, there is no guarantee Benny will be able to make an appearance at the event this year, because his busy work schedule with Uber keeps him preoccupied.

5. Pumpkin Lighting Ceremony

Remember the famous Halloweentown jack-o’-lantern? Well, to really make your childhood dreams come true, they have an annual lightening of the jack-o’-lantern ceremony with actress Kimberly J. Brown.

6. Family Pumpkin Carving Contest

Want a chance to have your own jack-o’-lantern like the one in the town square? At the pumpkin carving contest, you can make your very own and maybe even win up to $100 in cash prizes. Simply bring your own pumpkin, and you’ll be able to turn it into any creature that  you desire. All pumpkins will be illuminated and displayed. Sorry, Aggie wouldn’t give up Merlin’s Talisman after that incident with Kalabar so we’re stuck with LED candles to light up your pumpkin.

So fellow “Halloweentown” lovers, go dust off your witch’s hats and broomsticks. Go practice those spells, and head over to St. Helens, Oregon to have your own Halloweentown experience. If you’re lucky enough you may even be able buy your own retro broomstick, meet a goblin who catches your heart and fight off an evil warlock who wants to rule Halloweentown and the mortal world.