With the recent revelations about Donald Trump, the Republican Party has been in total chaos. Many have called for Trump to drop out of the race and to replace him in the race against Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton. Here are 13 people who are more qualified to be president than Donald Trump:

1. Danielle Staub

gif via TUMBLR.

gif via TUMBLR.

The resident psychopath of the first seasons of The Real Housewives of New Jerseywould fit as the stylistic successor to Trump. She consistently hits below the belt, such as trying to get authorities to take away her enemys daughter and bringing a felon and gang member to a childrens cancer benefit.

2. Phi Phi O’Hara

The biggest villain to come out of RuPauls Drag Raceis a sociopath who likes to lie, make up events and make herself the victim. This type of behavior makes her a perfect successor to the No Facts Allowedcampaign of Donald Trump.

3. Frankie Grande

Ariana Grandes older half-brother became known for his appearance on Big Brother,where he was almost universally reviled. Like Trump, Grande doesnt understand what sexual assault is.

4. Heidi Montag

gif via TUMBLR.

gif via TUMBLR.

Just like Donald Trump, Heidi Montag will seek attention forever. Her lack of self-awareness would be good for the GOP.

5. Omarosa

The big, bad villain from the first season of The Celebrity Apprenticeis still Trumps right-hand woman. She has embraced all of his vile, attention-seeking behaviors, so having her take the helm of the campaign would be a very natural transition.

6. Jill Zarin

gif via TUMBLR.

gif via TUMBLR.

Like Trump, former real housewife of New York City Jill Zarin knows every trick in the book. Shell do anything to squeeze out some more attention for herself, like throwing her best friend under the bus to create some drama on a reality show.

7. Pumkin

The contestant from the first season of Flavor of Loveis best-known for spitting on HBIC Tiffany “New York” Pollard after she was eliminated. Like Trump, Pumkin often appears disheveled and seems to revel in her obvious ignorance of reality.

gif via TUMBLR.

gif via TUMBLR.

8. Wendy Williams

gif via TUMBLR.

gif via TUMBLR.

The daytime talk show host is known for her sleazy gossip. Since Trump has already brought politics down into the gutters, Wendy Williams would be the perfect person to swoop right in and take the reins of the campaign.

9. Patti Stanger

The host of “The Millionaire Matchmakerlacks basic math skills, reportedly claiming that she had a 90 percent success rate with her love matchmaking when I watched eight seasons of that show and maybe five couples actually made it. Like Trump, she will say things that have no basis in reality.

10. John Stumpf

The publicly embarrassed former CEO of Wells Fargo now has a lot of time on his hands. He can use that time by making even more people miserable as the head of the GOP ticket.

11. Kyle Richards

The star of Real Housewives of Beverly Hillsis a crazy narcissist, willing to do anything to make everything about her. That sounds pretty familiar.