Every Terrier has been through it: you look forward to enjoying a weekend with your friends, and as Friday night approaches, you get the sniffles. Saturday morning arrives, and you wake up a zombie. The BU-bonic Plague has been making its way around campus, and it has finally infected you. So instead of spending the weekend out with your squad, you spend it in bed with Netflix. Here are ten movies to jumpstart your journey on the road to recovery.

1. Top Gun

Everyone needs a little Tom Cruise in their life, and Top Gun is a family favorite that should be watched at least three times a year. Watch it for Mavericks legendary rivalry with Iceman (Val Kilmer), for his heartwarming friendship with his radar intercept officer, Goose (Anthony Edwards), for his steaming love affair with one of his instructors, Charlie (Kelly McGillis), or just to belt the lyrics of Kenny Loggins’ “Danger Zone. Top Gun is full of pilot humor, incredible historical inaccuracies and a whole lot of sweat, making it a must-watch for anyone and everyone.

2. Sleepless in Seattle

For those times when Forrest Gump just isnt what youre in the mood for, Sleepless in Seattle is the perfect Tom Hanks alternative.Sleepless in Seattle provides a much-needed opportunity for pure catharsis, and the end is perfect enough to bring a smile to anyones face and melt even the iciest hearts.

3. Good Will Hunting

Because who doesnt love 1990s Matt Damon? Good Will Hunting is a solid film for so many reasons, but Ill just list the chief ones. For starters, its set in the good olgreater Boston area: Will Hunting (Matt Damon) is a genius janitor at MIT and soon discovers the potential for love when he meets Harvard pre-med student Skylar (Minnie Driver). And in the midst of all the chaos, Will is also forced to meet with a psychiatrist, Sean Maguire (Robin Williams), to try to make sense of his inner turmoil. Good Will Hunting is a timeless tale of finding oneself, and its a great way to jumpstart your own profound self-revelations.

4. Anastasia

Debatably one of the most underrated Disney films, Anastasia isnt your typical Disney movie, and thats what makes it so special. Watch it for Anastasias journey to find herself, for her endless supply of sarcasm, for the connection between her and conman Dmitri (voiced by John Cusack) that is too obvious to ignore, or for the fact that the movie is an hour and 34 minutes of pure situational irony.

5. The Man from U.N.C.L.E.

Who needs Superman when Henry Cavill stars alongside Armie Hammer and Alicia Vikander in this modern-day classic set during the Cold War? Heads up: The Man from U.N.C.L.E. is ridiculously intricate and difficult to follow even when youre healthy and have a clear head. But its one for the books because it houses one of the most beautiful trios to ever be created. The casting directors truly did a fabulous job with this one.

6. Defiance

If youre looking for a World War II drama based on a true story, then Defiance is calling your name. Defiance can restore your faith in humanity as it follows the brave actions of upstanders like the Bielski brothers, played by an amazing cast of Daniel Craig, Liev Schreiber, Jamie Bell and George MacKay.

7. Charade

Part of Audrey Hepburns legacy, Charade may not be as famous as Breakfast at Tiffanys or Roman Holiday, but its still a classic movie about constant and oh-so-intricate deception. Keep in mind that this movie is from the ’60s, so even though the plot is complicated, its nowhere near as complicated as contemporary films are. Even with a foggy consciousness, Charade provides good entertainment while still being relatively easy to follow.

8. Grease

Its always a good time to revisit the classic musical that is Grease. Whether its the original movie with John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John, or the live-action version with Julianne Hough and Aaron Tveit, the celebrated plot and music are too great to forget. Jamming along to the classic soundtrack should be enough to lift your spirits enough to actually get you out of bed (at least for long enough to take more medicine).

9. Stuck in Love

Another modern masterpiece, Stuck in Love will surely hit you right in the feelings, but I promise its worth it (and its not completely sad). The cast list should be enough to win anyone over, but the film itself is an incredible piece about finding love and finding yourself in the meanwhile.

10. Just about any Hallmark movie

Dont knock them til you try them! Hallmark movies are like chicken noodle soup: theyre just good for the soul. All you have to do is watch one and your heart will immediately expand. Youll feel so empathetic and kind, and all of a sudden youll be hit with the urge to bake cookies and decorate your dorm for the holidays. The plots all follow the same general structure: guy meets girl, one (or both) are unavailable or initially uninterested, but after a certain series of events, they end up together happily ever after because true love is always meant to be. The glory of Hallmark movies is their simplicity and ease, and enjoying a Hallmark movie every now and then really does wonders for the mind, heart, and soul.

Hopefully you dont need to watch every movie before youre cured, but if nothing else, at least youre covered for a little while with these 10 movies (or 10+, if you watch multiple Hallmark movies). Get well soon, to all of you suffering from the plague, and I wish you the speediest of recoveries.