1. Eagerly waiting for the debate to start.

If you’re not watching this go down on Twitter or POLITICO, I would highly recommend checking it out. Never in my life have I been more amused by the banter and propaganda their parties are posting for them as they debate. The only thing better than watching this debate is watching others comment on it simultaneously.

2. That moment when Hillary’s pantsuit is less exciting than last time.

Am I the only one who liked the red? She looked good, don’t get me wrong, but I liked the pizazz of her first debate outfit.

3. No handshake.

Dun dun dun. Tensions are high and clearly they don’t want to even look at each other. We’re all excited for a cold-blooded, savage and dramatic debate.

4. When Trump doesn’t answer the question at all.

They ask if his behavior is appropriate; he brings up border control. They ask about his comments on women and “grabbing their genitals,” as the moderators phrased so eloquently; he declares he will “destroy ISIS.” They ask if his behavior has changed; he brings up Bill Clinton.

5. Everything is “absolutely false.”

Maybe it’s my age that makes me follow debates more, but the drama surrounding these candidates is unreal. These candidates have stopped acting like presidential candidates and more like characters of E!’s next reality show. Kardashians, step aside — we have more dramatic families to keep up with: the Clintons and the Trumps.

6. The audiences cheering is “just wasting time.”

How could we not laugh at Trump saying Hillary would be in jail? Zing!

7. Are we even debating anymore?

It’s 9:29 p.m. and according to Trump, it’s “one-on-three.” The candidates are just bickering back and forth like small children. *rolls eyes*

8. The phrase “your time is up” means nothing to them.

These poor moderators are fighting to get a word in edgewise without someone cutting them off. Just when you thought it was getting serious, they start acting up again. Trump complained about Hillary going overtime and no one stopping her countless times. This isn’t first grade, Donald.

9. They brought up Muslims.

After all of Trump’s excellent commentary on his thoughts on Muslims, we finally get to hear it. He brought everything back to ISIS and I think everyone has heard enough from him on this one.

10. What was the point of half of their commentary?

Russia working to get Trump elected? Hillary is the next Lincoln? “I know nothing about Russia.” “I have a very, very great balance sheet.” I don’t know how this debate got to Hillary talking about a Spielberg movie, but here we are: throwing shade via Twitter and referencing movies.

11. Kenneth Bone is the next social media craze.

Shoutout to Kenneth Bone for blowing up Twitter.

12. Let’s name one thing each candidate respects about the other.

I can’t even contain myself. I just can’t wait to see this happen. Will Trump even be able to speak?

13. When they actually say something nice.

Is it wrong that I’m disappointed? Yeah, Trump had his little “I don’t know if it was meant to be a compliment” speech, but all in all, it was very positive. Bummer. They even shook hands at the end! Maybe they grew up a little in those 90 minutes.

What a ride. I’m sure the fact-checkers are burnt out after these past two debates, but at least the moderators held their own a bit better this time. Let’s see what the third and final debate brings us on Oct. 19.