By Jordana Kulak and Hannah Freund

1. Pumpkin Butter

Obviously, this is No. 1 for a reason. Pumpkin butter tastes like something sent down from heaven. This deliciously spiced spread goes well on anything from toast to crackers. Pumpkin butter is a must-have on our list, and we suggest buying three at a time because they last for a while but sell out fast.

2. Joe’s Pumpkin O’s

PHOTO VIA FLICKR USER THEIMPULSIVEBUY.

PHOTO VIA FLICKR USER THEIMPULSIVEBUY.

For all you cereal lovers, there’s nothing better than classic Cheerios with a twist. This cereal is on a whole other level with its crunchy texture and pumpkin spice flavor. Nothing screams fall more than waking up to a delicious bowl of pumpkin goodness. Start your day off with this overwhelmingly delicious pumpkin cereal, and for your added benefit pair it with a slice of toast and peanut butter. 

3. Pumpkin Seed Brittle

Pumpkin Brittle was a pass for us. It tasted like straight sugar with a hint of artificial pumpkin flavor and some other random seeds mixed in. It’s hard to eat and doesn’t taste like fall which is — let’s be honest — the only taste we’re looking for.

4. Pumpkin Cranberry Crisps

Looking for an afternoon pick-me-up or an addition to your appetizer spread? Pumpkin Cranberry Crisps are right up your alley. This incredible snack is crunchy and sweet, making it the perfect afternoon indulgence. Spread cream cheese on top or pair it with your favorite cheese and you have a perfect mix of sweet and savory. It’s a quick and easy snack, but it’ll also be a fan favorite when you have guests over. Disclosure: they’re highly addictive, and eating one piece will turn into eating half the bag. Yes, they’re that good.

5. Pita Crisps with Cranberries and Pumpkin Seeds

Now you have two varieties of chips to put out with the rest of your appetizers. These pita crisps are a great addition to the Pumpkin Cranberry ones. These are less sweet so they’ll be great with hummus or another salty dip. For those with a sweet tooth, spread some pumpkin butter on top and I promise you’ll be in pumpkin heaven. This snack is great for everyone, and even better, it’s healthy!

PHOTO VIA PIXABAY.

PHOTO VIA PIXABAY.

6. Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea Latte Mix

When we opened this container for the first time, tears of happiness and nostalgia rolled down our cheeks. We are huge fans of the regular Trader Joe’s Spicy Chai Tea Latte mix, and this new Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea Latte mix is even better. This latte mix is a warm, cinnamon mug of deliciousness, with the right balance of pumpkin and chai flavors, all swirled together to create the perfect fall drink.

7. Pumpkin Biscotti

This is the perfect partner to your cup of pumpkin spice chai. We could eat six of these cookies in one sitting. They stay authentic to the original biscotti taste, but with the perfect addition of pumpkin and spice. Pumpkin biscotti goes together with pumpkin spice chai like mac goes with cheese. It’s simply a perfect harmony of pumpkin.

8. Pumpkin Macaroons

If you love macaroons and pumpkins, you will love these macaroons. Pumpkin macaroons really taste like pumpkin — the flavor is prominent. It works with the macaroon, since they are flavorless unless a bold flavor is added to them. Our favorite way to eat these bit-sized beauties is right out of the freezer. It’s also the perfect dessert for Thanksgiving (and all other days of fall).

9. “This Pumpkin Walks into A Bar…”

You’re probably really confused by the name. If you saw the box you might think it’s your average Nutri-Grain Bar, but I promise it isn’t. This moist snack bar is a multigrain shell with a pumpkin filling, and it’s delicious. Usually people don’t go for multigrain bars because it’s too healthy or they think it’s a kid’s snack, but these are a great on-the-go alternative to whatever you regularly eat in the afternoon. They have just the right amount of sweetness, and they’ll tie you over until you can have your next meal.

PHOTO VIA FLICKR USER THEIMPULSIVEBUY.

PHOTO VIA FLICKR USER THEIMPULSIVEBUY.

10. Organic Pumpkin Toaster Pastries

There’s nothing that screams “childhood” more than a toaster pastry. Don’t deny it, you always wanted one after school. So think of a warm and delicious classic toaster pastry with the added enjoyment of pumpkin flavor. It doesn’t get much better than fall and childhood memories all in one bite. Don’t be fooled by the word pastry — this food is perfect at any time of the day when you just need to find your happy place. The pumpkin flavor just takes you there.