1. Barbara Bush

Who would’ve thought, right? Barbara Bush, the daughter of former President George W. Bush, is a Clinton supporter. Barbara attended a Hillary Clinton fundraiser in Paris this past Saturday night. Barbara is the latest celebrity to join a slew of other Bush’s in support of Hillary Clinton. Last month, former President George H.W. Bush told former Maryland Lt. Gov. Kathleen Kennedy Townsend that he intends to vote for

PHOTO VIA WIKIMEDIA COMMONS.

PHOTO VIA WIKIMEDIA COMMONS.

Clinton. Former first lady Laura Bush also hinted that she favored Clinton over Trump earlier this year. President George W. Bush has yet to endorse Clinton or Trump, and former Florida Governor Jeb Bush declared he would not be voting for either candidate. I find the impact of this news to be incredibly thought provoking. Admit it — you probably haven’t thought about Barbara Bush in ages, or perhaps you’ve never thought of her at all. It’s amazing how much weight a name carries. As a member of the Bush dynasty and now a Clinton supporter, Barbara’s vote carries weight. This news could push some undecided voters to the left.

2. President Barack Obama

No shocker here. President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama have supported Clinton throughout her time as Secretary of State and during the current election. However, they have combined their efforts recently to target specific voting blocks to do their duty this coming November. President and Mrs. Obama

PHOTO VIA FLICKR USER STEVE JURVETSON.

PHOTO VIA FLICKR USER STEVE JURVETSON.

have reached out to both the black voter population and the millennial demographic. Both make up huge parts of the voting population, but both groups display dismal voter turnout statistics. In a recent speech to the black community, President Obama said he would consider it a “personal insult” if black voters did not vote for Clinton this coming November. Mrs. Obama, Sen. Bernie Sanders and Clinton herself have scheduled rallies and talks at various public universities to appeal to millennials and the issues they face. The Obamas play a big role in Clinton’s success and the outcome of this election. After all, if you’re voting for Hillary, you’re inadvertently voting for Barack.

3. RuPaul

Heck yes! The star of “RuPaul’s Drag Race” is most definitely a Clinton supporter.

For those of you who don’t know catchy lingo, this is a good thing. RuPaul represents the LGBT community and other liberal supporters and fans. Progressive supporters like RuPaul are extremely important during this election. Mrs. Clinton must come off as relatable and caring for social issues that continue to proliferate in society, something that she struggles with due to her “cold” or calculating demeanor.

4. America Ferrera

It’s all in the name. America Ferrera was originally a Clinton supporter in 2008 when Mrs. Clinton ran against President Obama for the Democratic presidential nomination. In April of 2015, Ferrera tweeted, “I believed in her then, I believe in her now.”

Ferrera is one of the biggest success stories in the entertainment business to date. She not only represented the growing Latina community in America, but she also gave hope to girls who did not have perfect bodies and lacked the confidence to go after their dreams. Ferrera is a strong, confident and politically aware woman who has the power to get the Latina community, her fans and other young women to vote for Mrs. Clinton in the general election. America Ferrera has the platform and she’s definitely using it.

5. Beyoncé

The queen herself supports the future President of the United States. Beyoncé showed her support for Hillary by attending a fundraiser in New York back in May 2015. At the event, Clinton tweeted a photo of Beyoncé and captioned it, “Say you’ll Bey on Team #Hillary2016, too.”

Whoever ran Hillary Clinton’s Twitter in 2015 needs to cease. Beyoncé doesn’t need to say or tweet anything with a political connotation. She just needs to show up and be herself. If that’s not power, I don’t know what is. Who run the world? Girls. Who will run the United States of America? Hillary freaking Clinton.