If you were in utter shock when you heard the news of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s split, please join the club. They were just such a power couple! I figured they had crossed the too-committed-to-divorce zone years ago, but unfortunately, so many good things must come to an end. However, there are still some celeb dynamic duos out there, so here are 10 couples in Hollywood that might be able to fill our void formerly occupied by Brangelina.

1. Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard

These two are absolutely hilarious and unbelievably adorable. If you haven’t seen their Samsung commercials yet, look them up. Now.

2. Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds

It makes sense that the two most beautiful people in the world found each other.

3. Emily Blunt and John Krasinski

They just constantly look happier and happier.

4. Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick

This couple may hang outside of the limelight, but, they’re the perfect mix of “Sex and the City” meets “Ferris Bueller’s Day Off.”

Carrie Bradshaw and Ferris Bueller have been making it work for 19 years and counting. PHOTO VIA WIKIMEDIA COMMONS.

5. Kim Kardashian West and Kanye West

Alright, so they aren’t my favorite, but they definitely know how to work the red carpet.

6. Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi

This dynamic duo has been married since 2008, and with their killer senses of humor and chic styles, their relationship is hard to beat.

7. Anna Faris and Chris Pratt

I don’t know about you, but I think these two look absolutely perfect together.

8. Beyoncé and Jay Z

As if these two’s appearance on this list could be questioned. Isn’t it implied?

9. Chrissy Teigen and John Legend

Imagine having John Legend sing “All of Me” to you. (P.S. Check out their baby daughter Luna — she’s to die for.)

10. Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher

I saved the best for last — these two are at the top on my list. Long live Jackie and Kelso!