Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie (collectively known as the supercouple “Brangelina”) shocked the world on Tuesday with the announcement of their imminent divorce. After 12 years and six children, it seemed like they were going to be one of those Hollywood couples that actually make it. But no, as Saint Angeline of Jolie filed for divorce on Tuesday, asking for sole physical custody of their children. If you are still struggling to cope with the breakup of the world’s most famous couple, here are some places on BU’s campus to cry.

1. Fourth floor of Mugar

gif via TUMBLR.

gif via TUMBLR.

It’s quiet and tucked away, so no one will notice you crying up there. Also, there’s probably already someone crying up there from homework.

2. College of Fine Arts

Let’s be honest. There are probably 15 people crying in that building at any given moment, so you’ll fit right in. No one will think twice about it.

3. Marsh Chapel

Pray to whatever God you believe in — Oprah, Beyoncé, Hillary Clinton — and hopefully you can make sense of this terrible tragedy.

4. On the T

gif via TUMBLR.

gif via TUMBLR.

I’ve seen weirder things on the T, so again, no one would notice someone quietly crying while clutching a photo of Brad and Angie at the 2009 Academy Awards.

5. Danielsen Hall

gif via TUMBLR.

gif via TUMBLR.

Is anyone actually ever there? I still think Danielsen is a myth. No one would notice you.

6. St. Mary’s Street bridge

gif via TUMBLR.

gif via TUMBLR.

It’s just remote enough that your peers won’t see you.

7. College of General Studies

gif via TUMBLR.

gif via TUMBLR.

No one actually goes in there, so it’s not like you would run into someone you know. Pick any of the classrooms to pull yourself together.

8. Middle of the GSU

gif via TUMBLR.

gif via TUMBLR.

If you’re sad but also need a lot of attention, the middle of the GSU is the place to go. People will definitely shoot you weird glances as you sob over a to-go Panda Express box. This one is definitely for people who are extra.

9. Study lounge of StuVi II

gif via TUMBLR.

gif via TUMBLR.

You can cry while enjoying the best view campus has to offer.

10. Barnes & Noble

gif via TUMBLR.

gif via TUMBLR.

They’ll just assume you’re crying about the cost of your textbooks.