Chris Brown, otherwise known as the disgusting drinks left behind by drunk people that you find in a club’s bathroom, has produced a documentary about himself that literally no one asked for, according to The Cut. Unsurprisingly, he decides to paint himself as the victim of his decision to brutally assault pop star Rihanna back in 2009.

Chris Brown released Monday a trailer for his new self-made documentary about his life. PHOTO VIA WIKIMEDIA COMMONS.

Brown, otherwise known as the undercooked chicken nuggets from McDonald’s, released on Monday the first trailer for the documentary that no one wants. The trailer focuses on how amazing Chris Brown is and how hard it was for him after he assaulted Rihanna.

First, he gets a bunch of celebrities like J. Lo, Jamie Foxx and Usher to sing endless praises for Brown and his career. At this point, the trailer is infuriating. From the get-go, Brown has a massive ego with delusions of grandeur.
So just from this buildup, Brown is delusional.

Then we get to the part where Brown, the Danielle Staub of the music industry, proves he is still a garbage monster and has learned absolutely nothing over the past seven years.

Speaking of his vicious assault on Rihanna in 2009, he says, “I felt like a f—ing monster. I was thinking about suicide and everything else. I wasn’t sleeping, I barely ate. I was just getting high.”

It’s interesting that Brown tries to play the victim by claiming suicide when just last month he tweeted, “There is no attempting suicide. Stop flexing for the gram. Doing shit for sympathy so them comments under your pics don’t look so bad.” The tweet was in reference to a friend’s ex-girlfriend who attempted suicide, according to Vibe.

“I felt like a f—ing monster.”

Well, good, because Chris Brown is one. Ever since then, he has shown a pattern of violent behavior that he tries to blame on others.

During a “Good Morning America” interview, Brown threw a tantrum and launched a chair through a window because he got asked about Rihanna, ABC News reported. He has been involved in altercations with Drake and Frank Ocean. CNN reported that he was accused of falsifying community service records for his probation in his Rihanna assault case. He entered rehab after getting arrested for felony assault in 2013, only to be kicked out of said rehab for violent outbursts, according to the New York Daily News. TMZ reported that he went to another rehab a year later and went to prison for a month for getting kicked out of that rehab too.

All the while, Brown has never accepted responsibility for actions and tried to play victim. It is a gross behavioral cycle, and this documentary only perpetuates it.

“That was the worst day of my life and probably his life,” Brown’s mother said. Well, how about Rihanna? The actual victim. The woman who Brown punched, choked and bit repeatedly, resulting in hospitalization. The woman who is still releasing work dealing with her fraught relationship with men. She is the only victim in that disgusting incident, not the sad excuse for a man that is Chris Brown.

This documentary is all about Chris Brown and his ego, and I can’t wait to not watch it.