Daniel Radcliffe, known to millions around the world as Harry Potter, earned a well-deserved place in entertainment history last week with his own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. While the honor has lost some of its prestige over the years, it’s still quite an accomplishment to obtain one.

Not every major Hollywood star has one, however. While certain irrelevants like Ryan Seacrest and Donald Trump bought their places next to the stars, there are some glaring absences.

Daniel Radcliffe, known primarily for his portrayal of Harry Potter, has earned his Hollywood Star of Fame. PHOTO VIA WIKIMEDIA COMMONS

Daniel Radcliffe, known primarily for his portrayal of Harry Potter, has earned his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. PHOTO VIA WIKIMEDIA COMMONS

Take Julia Roberts, the Academy Award-winning queen of romantic comedies. She’s starred in some of the biggest films of the ‘90s and ‘00s, from “Pretty Woman” to “Runaway Bride” to “Ocean’s Eleven.” The first actress to break the $20 million salary barrier, Roberts’ clout was so strong by 2003 that she earned $25 million for “Mona Lisa Smile.”

Lady Gaga, the meat-wearing chanteuse, has maneuvered her career in ways her pop contemporaries can only dream of. Her debut studio album “The Fame” is one of the most successful albums of the past decade, spawning multiplatinum hits and winning multiple Grammys. She has since branched out into jazz with Tony Bennett and television with her starring role on “American Horror Story: Hotel.”

George Lucas, the creator of the “Star Wars” franchise, somehow also doesn’t have his own star on the Walk of Fame. While his creative contribution in the “Star Wars” prequels was unpopular, the original trilogy is still probably one of the most revered film series in the country. Lucas also had the sense to sell the franchise to Disney and allow them to make the highly anticipated sequels.

Angelina Jolie, arguably the Mother Teresa of Hollywood, has power that transcends the entertainment industry. The Academy Award-winning actress is not only known for her striking beauty, but also for her years of humanitarian work. While her acting roles have become sparser over the years, her star power has only grown. She’s also one half of Hollywood’s biggest power couple, “Brangelina.”

Whitney Houston was one of the best-selling stars in music history with arguably the best voice as well. Over the course of two decades, she produced multiplatinum albums, dozens of hit singles and incredible interviews. She’s also starred in major films such as “The Bodyguard” and “The Preacher’s Wife.”

Oprah Winfrey, then, is our benevolent supreme leader. Perhaps too busy picking our next president to get a star, the “queen of all media” is one of the most glaring omissions from the Walk of Fame. Her talk show, which ran from 1986 to 2011, was the highest rated in the country for most of its time on the air. Winfrey has since moved on to forming her television network, OWN, although I’d like to think it’s just a daily reminder that she owns us all.

Tina Fey, also known as Liz Lemon, has one of the most impressive resumes in recent comedy history. She wrote “Mean Girls.” She helped revive “Saturday Night Live” as a head writer. She wrote and starred in “30 Rock,” which is objectively one of the best comedy shows. Not to mention her impersonation of Sarah Palin during the 2008 presidential campaign.

Leonardo DiCaprio is one of the only true movie stars to emerge in the past 20 years. Leo has done it all — drama, romance and comedy. Mania over the actor reached its peak with “Titanic” in 1997 and since 2010, all but one of his films have topped $100 million at the domestic box office. The only thing that escapes him at this point is an Academy Award.

Sarah Jessica Parker starred in one of the most groundbreaking and influential shows of the past 25 years, “Sex and the City.” Her character Carrie Bradshaw has been beloved and vilified ever since. Even though the show has been off the air for over a decade, people still like to think of themselves as “a Carrie.”

Madonna, finally, is the one and only Queen of Pop. From “Like a Virgin” to “Vogue” to “Hung Up,” she has consistently produced some of the biggest pop hits ever. While her contemporaries faded away, she remained relevant through constant reinvention. In fact, she’s currently on a nearly sold-out tour, more than 30 years into her career.