Lily-Rose Depp is Johnny Depp’s fabulously chic daughter, and the young star is already stepping out of her father’s shadow. Although the fashionista was born in Paris in 1999, she comes off as much older with her keen sense of fashion and edgy look. Her parents never married, and the jetsetter spends her time living in both Paris and Los Angeles, allowing her to manage two different lives simultaneously.

Lily-Rose can be seen in the front rows of all of the best fashion shows every time fashion week rolls around. Most recently, Lily-Rose was seen at the Chanel fashion show alongside Cara Delevingne, who was not walking the runway for one of the first times in her career. The audience of the Chanel Spring 2016 show included stars such as Kris Jenner, Lewis Hamilton, Stella Maxwell and Lily-Rose’s mother Vanessa Paradis.

Karl Lagerfeld, the creator of all things Chanel, brings many stars to his runway shows including up-and-coming model Lily-Rose Depp. PHOTO VIA WIKIMEDIA COMMONS

Karl Lagerfeld, the creator of everything Chanel, has done runways from gardens to supermarkets. And he has not lost his creative edge with this airport themed runway. The brilliant designer created a Chanel Airlines Terminal, including a gate named No. 5 after the brand’s iconic perfume. The models strutted down the runway with their Chanel luggage and bags, whichwill be featured in the 2016 collection, in hand. I am obsessed with not just the luggage but also the black, white, cream and pink tones shown throughout the beautiful clothing pieces in this latest collection. The show featured a lot of airplane wear, long loose skirts and cropped jackets.

Lily-Rose thought outside of the box, wearing a multi-color one-piece bathing suit from the Chanel Resort 2016 collection to the show. The growing fashion icon disguised the swimsuit as a tube top tucked into a pair of high-rise light blue denim paired with a red, thick choker and black heels. The star looked effortlessly chic with her hair in a messy topknot bun and very neutral makeup.

I love how fashion-forward Lily-Rose Depp is at such a young age. It is so inspiring to see a younger star developing her sense of style. It is crazy to see such a 16-year-old be able to make a swimsuit look couture and high fashion at the most significant show of Paris fashion week.

The beautiful girl seems to be following in her model of a mother’s footsteps as she was the model and muse for the Chanel eyewear ad campaign this summer, modeling their beautiful new sunglasses.

Her father has recently spoken out about his concern for his quickly maturing daughter. According to US Magazine, Johnny Depp has said, “What’s happening with Lily-Rose right now isn’t what I expected. Definitely not at this age. But these are her passions and she’s having fun.” It is clear to me that Johnny Depp just loves his daughter, and wants the best for her. She is certainly off to a successful start as a model and actress. All of her accomplishments thus far indicate that she is going to make both of her parents proud.