Welcome back Terriers! Are you ready for some football?

The upcoming NFL season is teeming with intriguing matchups. As much as any football fan loves this sport, we want to watch all the 256 games of this season, if possible. However, with hectic college schedules, we have to make our choices. Thus, I came up with this handpicked list of the most watch-worthy games of the 2015-2016 season. So mark your calendar because I’m saving you a lot of hustle here. You’re welcome, and you won’t be disappointed.

1. Titans vs. Buccaneers – Sep. 13, 4:25 p.m. on CBS

You’re probably wondering why I would pick a game played by the two lowest ranked teams last season. Remember Winston vs. Mariota? This game is the debut for the 1st and 2nd picks of this year’s draft. Jameis Winston is starting for Tampa Bay and Marcus Mariota is starting for the Titans. Both players have performed well during the first three weeks of the preseason, and I think Mariota has the edge over Winston in reading the defense. We can never judge a player on one game but this matchup will give us a general idea of how much of a threat these two players pose.

1. Eagles vs. Cowboys – Sep. 20, 4:25 p.m. on FOX

Tebow time? Maybe. But Murray will seek revenge for sure.

Tim Tebow couldn’t close a deal with the Cowboys, so the Eagles took him in. We will see how the chemistry works out between DeMarco Murray and Sam Bradford. Bradford gave a decent performance during the preseason. He’s not that consistent, but he had some accurate throws when under pressure. Although I still don’t get why the Eagles kept Tebow on the roster (probably just for two point conversions), it’s good to see him on the field again.

1. Seahawks vs. Packers – Sep. 20, 8:30 p.m. on NBC

This is the NFC championship game rematch. The Seahawks defense secured the last two matchups against the Packers. Looking at those two games, Packers lost both in the last two minutes. Those are some of the worst moments Packers fans cannot forget. Both teams have made some changes and introduced new players for this season, but the play style won’t change. Let’s see who comes up on top this time.

The first game to watch will be the Titans vs. Buccaneers at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa. PHOTO VIA WIKIPEDIA.

1. Patriots vs. Cowboys – Oct. 11, 4:25 p.m. on CBS

For some reason, the New England Patriots and the Dallas Cowboys are the two most hated football teams in NFL. The Cowboys have been taking the lead for a long time until in recent years, when the Patriots took over the top spot. This game is potentially a Super Bowl L preview. Regardless of whether these two teams make their ways to San Francisco in February, this is one of the most exciting matchups this season.

1. Patriots vs. Colts – Oct. 18, 8:30 p.m. on NBC

Last year’s AFC championship game was a disgrace for the Colts. The Colts want revenge. Despite the fact that Andrew Luck has lost at least 18 points in every game against Bill Belichick’s team during his career, I still believe he can turn the tide, because the NFL officials are going to make sure every football is perfectly inflated this time.

1. Seahawks vs. Cowboys – Nov. 1, 4:25 p.m. on FOX

The Dallas Cowboys is one of the few teams that has beaten the Seahawks at CenturyLink Field in recent years. However, now that DeMarco Murray is gone, can the Cowboys still effectively apply their rushing tactics to control the clock? This might be good news for Seattle, but the Cowboys still has its outstanding offense. Tony Romo still has all the tools he needs. This game will be close.

1. Broncos vs. Colts – Nov. 8, 4:25 p.m. on CBS

When Peyton Manning’s contract ended last year, I thought he would just retire. But he didn’t, and he came back for a reason. He came back for the ring. This game might be the final game in the place where he started his career. It is Manning who led the team to win the homecoming game last season. It is also Manning who handed the victory over to the Colts in the play off. To him, this game is the accumulation of his career and his experience; it’s more than just a football game.

1. Patriots vs. Broncos – Nov. 29, 8:30 p.m. on NBC

“This might be the last Brady vs. Manning game!” Hold on, how long have we been having this conversation? The Patriots won 3 out of 4 recent matchups against the Broncos, but all three wins were played in Gillette Stadium. This time, the Patriots are traveling to Denver. Manning didn’t perform very well in the preseason games. He seemed to be shaky and unstable. Now that the whole coaching staff has changed, the Broncos is more likely to rely on their running game to compensate for Manning’s inconsistency. This game will be interesting.