Let’s face it. We’ve all sorta-kinda hated someone or something at some point in our lives. Whether it be our high school frenemy or that one cousin we just can’t stand, I know there have been times when all I want to do is to show that one person just how much they bother me.

Well, if you’re looking for a way to do just that but don’t want to be seen as a complete jerk, the secretive and mysterious organization, “Glitter Bombs for Choice,” has the perfect solution.

Glitter bombs are the newest fun way to take our your anger on your enemies. PHOTO VIA FLICKR USER STEVEN DEPOLO

Glitter bombs are the newest fun way to take out your anger on your enemies. PHOTO VIA FLICKR USER STEVEN DEPOLO

On March 18, anti-abortion group LifeNews sent out a message to its followers that its offices had been bombed. However, they were not bombed in the way you would expect. Apparently, GBFC sent them a “glitter bomb,” also known as a letter filled with sparkly glitter that would “explode” when opened, and quite obviously create a mess. This isn’t the first time GBFC has unleashed glittery fury. Apparently, the organization has also sent bombs to other anti-abortion organizations, and even anti-abortion congressmen as well.

GBFC, which is entirely anonymous, released a statement on March 19 about the organization’s goals.

“We have one simple goal: to increase awareness of the fight for these rights to reproductive health care through the annoying tactic of mailing glitter to our opponents. We are fully aware that this tactic won’t change minds, but it will change vacuuming schedules.”

If you’re feeling inspired by GBFC’s colorful antics, here are some other ways to kindly let your worst enemy know (harmlessly, of course) how much you hate them:

• Pizza: Use everyone’s favorite cheesy, saucy treat to spell out how much you hate someone in their favorite topping. At first, they might be upset, but hey! Look at all the extra pepperoni they get!
  • Balloons: Perhaps the most aesthetically pleasing, nothing would spell out “passive aggressive” as much as sending a bunch of colorful balloons to the object of your aversion, along with a note written in beautiful calligraphy effectively informing them of your true feelings.
  • Cake/cupcakes: This idea would really work with any delicious pastry or dessert delicacy. Now, your enemy can literally have their cake and eat it, too!
  • Bubble wrap: Lastly, let’s throw it back to simpler times where we would get the most joy out of popping bubble wrap by wrapping your enemy’s possessions (perhaps an evil roommate or two?) in the fun stuff.

In all seriousness, though, things could be a lot worse for the anti-abortion groups that GBFC has targeted. According to the National Abortion Federation, there have been eight murders, 42 bombings, 99 attempted bombings, 428 death threats and four kidnappings at abortion clinics from 1977-2013. Whatever your political beliefs are, I say kudos to GBFC for taking the high road when confronting their enemies. After all, just like GBFC says, “Better our glitter bomb in your office than your pipe bombs in our clinics.”