By Clinton Nguyen, Multimedia Editor @voxels
and Katrina Uy, Blog Editor @katreenz
Photos by Mike DeSocio

FreePEditors-1

Name: Kyle Plantz
Position at the FreeP: Editor-in-Chief
Age: 19 (but turning 20 on Sunday! Woo!)
Hometown: Syracuse, NY
Why the FreeP? I knew I had an interest in journalism, but I didn’t know if I was going to be good at it or if I was going to like it. So I joined to gain experience and it was one of the best decisions I made at college. Completely solidified my passion for journalism and storytelling.
If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for? I’m going to be lame and say something like a Harry Potter Party. Dress as your favorite Harry Potter character and let’s all go to Hogwarts. Oh, but I would also like a Downton Abbey party because I wish I was British and had period clothing and lived in a large estate like that. Anyone want to throw me these parties for my birthday?

FreePEditors-8
Name: Felicia Gans
Position at the FreeP: Managing Editor
Age: 19
Hometown: Voorhees, NJ
Why the FreeP? I’ve always loved writing and meeting new people, so I joined the Daily Free Press to pursue my love for telling stories. The FreeP has allowed me to get to know my campus, meet people from all different backgrounds and learn about the Boston community.
If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for? I apologize in advance for being a cliche, but I would throw a 90’s themed party. Roll your eyes all you want, but who wouldn’t love to pull out their hair crimpers and dance the night away to Backstreet Boys?

FreePEditors-4
Name: Drew Schwartz
Position at the FreeP: News Editor
Age: 19
Hometown: Atlanta, GA
Why the FreeP? I joined to bring our student body the stories they need and want to read, and to keep them interesting.
If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for? I would throw a fringe party, in which you have to make what you wear out of items you find in a dumpster.

FreePEditors-6
Name: Conor Ryan
Position at the FreeP: Sports Editor
Age: 21
Hometown: South Boston, MA
If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for? Tom Brady appreciation party, because try to find someone who wouldn’t have a great time celebrating the greatest individual to ever walk the face of the Earth. (Uggs are required.)

FreePEditors-2
Name: Taryn Ottaunick
Position at the FreeP: Opinion Editor
Age: 19
Hometown: Ringwood, NJ
If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for? Ever since my disastrous fourth grade birthday sleepover party, during which I cried and fell asleep at 9 so I wouldn’t have to deal with the rude and presumptuous attendees, I have avoided throwing parties. I would rather just be the guest (of honor).

FreePEditors-3
Name: Emily Zaboski
Position at the FreeP: Photo Editor
Age: 20
Hometown: Basking Ridge, NJ
Why the FreeP? I thought I wanted to major in journalism. I ended up in Advertising, but loved it too much to leave.
If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for? Space age pizza party, because pizza will be relevant forever.

FreePEditors-5
Name: Clinton Nguyen
Position at the FreeP: Multimedia Editor
Age: 21
Hometown: Dorchester, Boston, MA, US of A
Why the FreeP? I was asked to bless this mess and I obliged.
If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for? A party in which all of my guests bring their house pets and it’s really cute until the point where everything goes to hell (read: five seconds in) and… oh god, where was I going with this line of thought?

Just have this gif, it was what I was looking at before I saw the question.
iz5Lf5s

FreePEditors-7
Name: Hannah Landers
Position at the FreeP: Features Editor
Age: 21
Hometown: Hatboro, PA
Why the FreeP? To feed my yearning for the power rush that can only come from correcting AP Style errors.
If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for? A dress like your favorite First Lady party. I call Ladybird Johnson!