By Robin Ngai, Staff Writer
@bluebird1278

If you were a true 90s child, then “Boy Meets World” was something that you watched every day when you came home from school. As the years went on, you grew up with Cory, Topanga, Shawn, Eric, and Mr. Feeny. From their young and awkward middle school days to their angst filled high school years and finally to college and eventual marriage, you stuck with them through thick and thin.

Now, after almost 14 years, it’s back (and with a teaser trailer to prove it). Your favorite gang has come together once again, and this time it’s to inspire a new generation of preteens (but let’s be honest, a large amount of twenty-somethings will be tuning in as well).

“Girl Meets World” is a spin-off that is centered around Cory and Topanga’s daughter, Riley, and their son, Auggie. Though it will be centered around their lives, guest stars of the original show are rumored to appear as well.

While you’re waiting around for “Girl Meets World” to premiere, check out photos of the cast and a video of the new cast discussing the original show.

Personally, I’m looking forward to a Cory and Shawn reunion and an appearance from the one and only Mr. Feeny. I could not have imagined my childhood without this show and for them to be reuniting is a dream come true. I’m pretty sure I’ve learned a majority of my life lessons from “Boy Meets World” (and also “Full House”), and I’m hoping that “Girl Meets World” will continue the legacy.

Check out the teaser trailer below:

[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXzz31otZ4w?rel=0&w=560&h=315]