By Katrina Uy, Staff Writer
@katreenz

Back by popular demand, each week we are bringing you funny online videos with even funnier commentary. 

By now, we’re all familiar with popular reality television shows such as American Idol, The Voice, The X Factor, and So You Think You Can Dance. The list goes on, as does their endless void of talented contestants. America (and the rest of the world) just can’t get enough of what they bring to the stage, and for good reasons.

So what do you get when you combine an adorable kid with a great sense of humor and some killer dance moves? Eight-year-old Akshat Singh.

This week, Singh, the young contestant on “India’s Got Talent,” took the world by storm with a dance routine filled with animated and expressive facials, Michael Jackson-esque crotch grabs, pelvic thrusts, splits and impressive breakdancing moves that wowed the audience and judges alike.

The video of his performance quickly went viral (though the original was taken off of YouTube for copyright issues).

While Singh’s moves may not be worthy of “So You Think You Can Dance,” there seems to be a recurring pattern that the “cuteness factor” of children outweigh the skills of their dance moves. After all, not every kid can be as good as Ruby and Jonas from “America’s Got Talent”

If Singh doesn’t have you laughing out loud at least once or twice, he’s sure to leave you with a smile on your face at the very least.

[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPwwqY8ATQI&w=560&h=315]