By Maya Devereaux, Staff Writer
@MayaDevereaux

Whose Line veteran Wayne Brady took to Twitter to express his excitement about the show's return/ PHOTO VIA Twitter and @waynebrady

Whose Line veteran Wayne Brady took to Twitter to express his excitement about the show’s return/ PHOTO VIA Twitter and @waynebrady

Scenes From a Hat, Foreign Film Dub, Props, oh and Wayne Brady. Do these terms ring any bells? Well the rumors are true! Whose Line is it Anyway, the improvisational comedy show that launched in 1998, will be returning to your TV, according to Gawker.

The 22-minute comedy show that ran for nine seasons on ABC and subsequently on ABC family has been picked up by the CW. Another key change which viewers should take as they will is Drew Carey’s departure. Carey will not be returning for the reboot and will be replaced by Aisha Taylor, comedian and TV personality.

What about the other Whose Line veterans? Well, Wayne Brady, Collin Mochrie and Ryan Stiles will all be returning. Wayne and Collin have enthusiastically taken to their Twitter accounts by announcing the good news.

So say so long to reminiscing about hilarious Whose Line moments via scattered clips on YouTube! Sure, there are many fans who will be upset by the fact that Carey won’t be hosting, but at least the rest of the talent is the same. Plus, every a special guest will participate in each episode. Remember the episode with Robin Williams?
[youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTQRxHeUbHY]