Christmas gift shopping, while far from boring, can certainly be overwhelming. With so many options, you may think to yourself: Where do I start? Luckily, here are five online stores to help you find the perfect personalized holiday gifts:

The only thing more personal than someone’s name is their name on a gift. Marleylilly offers monogrammed accessories, jewelry, bags, clothing, shoes and more. Consider a monogrammed tote bag for your sister or a customized picture frame for your mom. Also personalize a golf towel for Dad, or robes and slippers for the whole family. On a budget? Here are a collection of items under $25 that make great gifts or stocking stuffers.

If you know a celebrity stan, movie addict, meme lover or someone who appreciates artistic talent, then Redbubble is the place to start. This site, displaying the creations of independent artists worldwide, sells apparel, device cases, stationary, home decor and so much more. These “Stranger Things” prints are a great addition to any dorm room, while a unique travel mug is the perfect gift for that caffeine lover in your life.

Embellish the dress shirts of the men in your life with special cufflinks. From classic and designer to engravable designs, the website also sells cufflinks with themes such as sports, movies and other hobbies and interests. Check out these gift sets that include a pair of cufflinks and a tie clip.

You could sell your soul, I did, and look at me! 😉

A post shared by Ugly Christmas Sweater (@ugly.christmas) on

There’s no gift that better compliments Christmas than an ugly sweater. UglyChristmasSweater allows you to design an original sweater by choosing colors, patterns, images and text and then delivers it to your door. Their catalogue also contains a variety of ugly 3-D, light-up and pop culture sweaters to choose from if you don’t want to create your own.

Thanks @sherlockthemutt for this great pic of your dog enjoying his dinner on one of our custom placemats!

A post shared by PrideBites (@pridebites) on

You can’t complete your shopping without including a gift for your furry friend. Let your dog know he’s been a good boy this year with personalized apparel, blankets, collars, toys and more from PrideBites. It’s easy: Choose a product, personalize it by adding your dog’s name and image and have it delivered. Don’t forget to take a look at their holiday collection for some inspiration.