Amidst all the depressing news we see on Twitter every day, it can be hard to see the bright side of things. Here are five tweets from politicians that might actually make you giggle instead of making you want to curl up into a ball and cry.

Former President Barack Obama was no stranger to the humorous commentary, both in real life and on Twitter. He’s had memorable moments on various platforms, whether it be promotional videos online or just funny one-liners in speeches.

The mayor of Danbury, Connecticut, Mark Boughton, is known for his hilarious tweets. The one above is a tweet of the Mayor himself marrying a lovely couple in his town, because that’s just how great he is. He tweets everything from random quotes to a live tweeting a bear rescue in 2013. You know, #JustDanburyThings.

Jared Polis is a congressman from Colorado who just so happens to enjoy making jokes. He loves it so much so that the pinned tweet on his twitter account is the one shown up above. If there’s anything politicians need in Congress right now, it’s a good sense of humor.

Former New York congressman Steve Israel knows how to throw shade and have a sense of humor while doing it. The tweet above, an obvious reference to President Donald Trump’s response to the Charlottesville protests, confidently throws shade through a baseball reference.

Despite many actually politically relevant tweets consuming his account, former Texas representative Steve Stockman tweets some humor ranging from this lovely gif to calling out fellow politicians and commenting on various issues plaguing the nation. And he is just “bear-ly” getting started.