I don’t know about you, but I am a HUGE foodie. I’d also like to admit that before I decide to go to a restaurant, whether it be for a fancy night out, a brunch with friends, or just coffee, I always search the restaurant on Instagram. Finding new restaurants around Boston to try out, especially those that are really trendy, can sometimes be pretty difficult. We all want to find a place that could potentially meet our social media expectations. Besides, did you even go out to eat if you didn’t take a cool picture of it beforehand? It’s now all about the Insta, so here are 10 Boston restaurants to follow on Instagram to suit your daily hunger (and aesthetic) needs.

1. @tattebakery

If you have not heard of this restaurant, 1) Do you live under a rock? and 2) You need to check it out right now. Tatte is a foodie’s dream. The bright aesthetic and beautifully designed interior compliments the delicious and Insta-worthy food. Trust me, this place is so, so good. I have been following this account for at least a year now, and they never fail to amaze me with their pictures.

2. @eatbychloe

When I heard that a by CHLOE restaurant was coming to Boston, I was thrilled. When I found out they built one in Fenway, I almost cried. If you want really artsy and trendy Instagrams, go here. Believe me. They have hanging chairs and smoothie bowls. What more could you ask for? Their Instagram is also the coolest, with a different color themes for each season.

🍇 #LauraBarcia

A post shared by by CHLOE. (@eatbychloe) on

3. @diginn

Dig Inn is my favorite place to eat in Copley Square, and I totally recommend getting their avocado toast for brunch and making a rice bowl for lunch or dinner (the sweet potatoes are to die for). With insanely artsy pictures of their food, as well as some witty captions, who wouldn’t want to go eat there?

Refusing to surrender our rights to dine outdoors. #stillsummer #diginn (📷: @kvdenn)

A post shared by Dig Inn (@diginn) on

4. @motherjuice

Do you like vegan or organic food? Smoothies? Avocado toast? Speak no more. Check out Mother Juice, located on Newbury Street. Follow them for all the healthy food pictures your heart desires.

5. @bostonpublicmarket

An indoor, year-round marketplace offering locally sourced food from 40 New England vendors, Boston Public Market is a must-see if you are a fan of farmer’s markets. On their Instagram, they like to showcase and advertise all the different goods they offer, from vegetables to flowers to bread. Yum!

6. @unionsquaredonuts

Who else has experienced the feeling when you want to eat a scrumptious donut but it’s so beautiful that you don’t want to eat it and you just want to look at it forever? Union Square Donuts posts pictures of donuts all the time, making your mouth water every time you come across a picture. This is definitely an account (and restaurant) you want to check out.

That feeling when you can't wait to take the photo… fall flavors are here!! Repost from @angela_trowbridge

A post shared by Union Square Donuts (@unionsquaredonuts) on

7. @blackbirddoughnuts

Yes, donuts again! Blackbird Doughnuts has a different vibe (and spelling) than Union Square, but has equally yummy-looking donuts. Conveniently for BU students, there is one right in the Fenway neighborhood. They also have really good coffee. Stop by for your morning fix of coffee that will also make your Instagram look really trendy.

The early worm gets……the everything bagel doughnut 📸@chooms1207

A post shared by Blackbird Doughnuts (@blackbirddoughnuts) on

8. @eatalyboston

I am sure that many of you have heard of the famous Eataly, and trust me, it is spectacular. If you love eating Italian food and looking at Italian food, I totally recommend following this account. Their mouthwatering dishes make you wish you were in Italy right at that moment. Or just stuffing your face with pasta. Either way, their Instagram is food heaven.

9. @lincolnsouthbos

To be completely honest, I just came across this Instagram, but the moment I found it I wanted to leave my dorm room and go straight to this restaurant. Three words: fruity pebble pancakes. Like, what?! Lincoln Tavern and Restaurant also has pizza, burgers, crazy sandwiches, and desserts galore. My mouth is still watering.

Pour some sugar on me 🎶 Hellloooo Saturday! 📸: @cartoonztnz

A post shared by Lincoln Tavern & Restaurant (@lincolnsouthbos) on

10. @thebreakfastclubboston

Are you a fan of the movie “The Breakfast Club”? Do you love breakfast food? You should definitely check out The Breakfast Club, located in Allston. While their Instagram has a smaller following, the food is absolutely amazing. With a classic diner feel, the restaurant is still able to put across a defined look to their food, making you want to visit as soon as possible.

Three eggs, locanico, onions, peppers and cheddar cheese? Smells like our totally bitch’n BREAKFAST BURRITO! #CincoDeMayo

A post shared by The Breakfast Club Diner (@thebreakfastclubboston) on