As fall approaches, so do many fun events around Boston. More detailed descriptions can also be found on their Facebook event pages.

Fall in Boston means fun food events. PHOTO VIA WIKIMEDIA COMMONS

2017 FluffCentennial Festival: Marshmallow Fluff was invented in Somerville 100 years ago as of 2017. If you love this peanut butter companion, check out the Fluff Festival on Sept. 23 between 3 and 7 p.m. for a day of food, crafts and cooking contests. Union Square is kind of tricky to get to on the T, but use this opportunity to figure out the bus system — it is only a 30-minute bus ride.
The Central Flea in Cambridge: Held every last Sunday of the month through October, Central Flea is your one-stop shop, offering everything from local art to vintage clothes to food trucks and fair trade fashion. The second to last market will take place this Sunday, so make sure to check it out before it ends for the season.
Taste of Downtown Crossing: More than 20 restaurants are participating in this food festival. Make sure to get your tickets beforehand to Taste of Downtown Crossing, which takes place on Sept. 24 in what is more widely known as a shopping district.
Salem Food Truck Festival: A ride on the train to Salem is a great train trip, and what better day to go than Sept. 30, when the Salem Food Truck Festival takes place? Not only will there be food from more than 40 establishments, but visiting Salem will surely get you in the spooky Halloween spirit.
2017 Massachusetts Cheese Festival in Cambridge: Who doesn’t love cheese? This year’s festival focuses on “the heritage of Massachusetts as the Birthplace of American Artisanal Cheese.” Head over to Somerville on Nov. 4 to meet local chefs and artisans while tasting all the cheese your heart desires.

While there are a ton of great food-related events going on this fall, don’t miss out on these other cool fall activities going on in Boston:

College Night at the Museum of Science: What can a college ID not get you at this point? The Museum of Science is giving free admission for some awesome exhibits on Sept. 22 from 5 to 9 p.m. and you won’t want to miss it.
4th Annual Doggone Halloween Costume Parade: While this is not technically food related, there’s sure to be some hot dogs at this event. Go look at some adorable pups parade around in their not-so-scary costumes to get you in the Halloween spirit, on Oct. 27 in Downtown Crossing.