Why not?

Let’s begin with BU’s housing situations.

1. Warren Towers: Knee-high lace-up Converse

gif via GIPHY

gif via GIPHY

Whether you’ll admit it or not, you know that at one point the thought of knee-high Converse made you excited. When you were younger you definitely shopped around Justice and dreamed about owning a pair of your own. Just like how everyone at some point, most likely in their young freshman days, low key admits that Warren Towers had good things, such as its convenient location and dining hall downstairs.

2. West Campus: Classic bootie

gif via GIPHY

gif via GIPHY

I mean yeah, it is common knowledge that better booties reside in West. Perhaps it’s the proximity to FitRec. Nevertheless, you can’t go wrong with booties. They add chic and class to any outfit and are most women’s best look. Just like how West Campus’s aesthetic is the one that best fits Boston University. It is known as the dormitory with the most classic campus feel and, though I live in Warren, this statement is not wrong.

3. The Towers: Good old house slippers

gif via GIPHY

gif via GIPHY

Towers is quiet. So are these slippers. But am I done? No, because I also want to point out that Towers gives off such a comfy vibe. Walk in and you immediately see the grand common room with a piano in the right corner. It’s so classy and graceful yet homey and quiet. It makes you just want to bundle up and sleep after walking in.

4. StuVi II: Stilettos

gif via GIPHY

gif via GIPHY

This one’s obvious. StuVi II really is all that. The only thing that can make one sway from it is its price, just like a pair of platform Stuart Weitzman shoes. But the shoes worn around town make people’s jaws drop, just like a suite in StuVi II does. It’s luxurious, clean, modern — it’s art. Catch it if you can.

Here’s a couple of random places around BU that fit perfectly into a shoebox:

5. Mugar Memorial Library: Flip-flop
No one actually likes flip-flops. They make annoying noises and are extremely unattractive. But they’re useful, admit it. They help you calm your anxieties in the shower, are a transportable show for those late night trips to Extreme Pita just like the library. We all hate it, but it’s a good place to study and we (spitefully) appreciate it.

6. Bay State Road: L.L. Bean boots
Quite honestly, I had no idea what L.L. Bean boots were after coming to Boston. But man, they are popular on campus. Everyone wears them, similar to the hype about Bay State. Almost everyone other than West Campus people prefer Bay State: the dining hall, the aesthetic and the vibe. And I don’t disagree. Bay State is gorgeous, though I don’t think I’ll be buying a pair of L.L. Bean boots anytime soon.