Spring break is coming soon, so it’s time to start packing. There are some fantastic ways to pack using organizing products purchased from MUJI. Remember to see the bonus list if you plan to go to MUJI to pick up these specific items.

In January 2017, Boston opened its first MUJI store, a Japanese retail company known for its various aesthetic products, on Newbury Street. This store contains lots of different categories, including clothes, shoes, bags, as well as health and beauty products. Especially since spring break is so soon, I strongly recommend MUJI’s travel goods and here’s why I love them so much:

1. Small travel pouch

I really love this pouch because it is waterproof and you can put everything you need in this bag without worrying about any water leaking. I chose a small size pouch and you can basically fit enough items to pack for a short break.

The small travel pouch is a great option for traveling. PHOTO BY ZIRUI LIU/ DAILY FREE PRESS STAFF.

2. Traveling container

MUJI’s containers are my favorite items on this travel list. I especially recommend them for girls because you can use them to hold your toner, lotion, shampoo and cream. Facial treatment bottles are usually more than 100 ml and hard to carry, but you can also use them in daily life. I use it to contain my makeup remover.

3. Portable toothbrush
This portable brush is great quality. It doesn’t take up too much space and it doesn’t break easily. Also remember to buy toothpaste!

Bonus list of items I love from MUJI:

4. Candy Yuzu and Kinkan
This is why I love MUJI. This candy is both sour and sweet. Just try one next time when you are in the store and pack it for a delicious road snack. Boston’s MUJI doesn’t have many snack options, but every MUJI snack is worth tasting, especially their marshmallow.

Be sure to also look at MUJI’s stationery. They have pens, notebooks, folders and unique Boston stamps in its Newbury Street store. I recommend MUJI’s stationery to those who love simplicity.