With the Super Bowl now over, you may be thinking: What should I do this weekend? Don’t worry, the fun is definitely not over. There are plenty of really awesome things to do here in Boston this weekend and days after. I know I will be taking advantage of what Boston has to offer, and you should, too.

1. Beanpot Tournament
Want to cheer on more teams? Why not cheer on your favorite hockey team. Boston University and Harvard University will be going head to head for the championship game at the annual Beanpot Tournament on Monday, Feb. 13. While it technically is not over the weekend, it is a really fun atmosphere and game. The game will be at 7:30 p.m. at TD Garden. Beanpot is a Boston tradition that has been going on since 1952, and it is very important to those that wish to have bragging rights about which of the four teams is the best.

Show off Terrier pride by cheering on the hockey team at TD Garden this Monday. PHOTO BY MADDIE MALHOTRA/ DAILY FREE PRESS STAFF

2. The Boston Globe Travel Show
Traveling is something that I love to do. What better way to learn about destinations and traveling than by going to The Boston Globe Travel Show at the Seaport Hotel and World Trade Center? This weekend, The Globe will be hosting an event where consumers have the opportunity to “meet face-to-face with destinations from around the world and immerse themselves in travel for the day.”

3. “Cabaret”
Calling all theatergoers: This weekend is your last chance to see the National Tour of “Cabaret” at the Boston Opera House. This Tony Award-winning revival production set in the infamous Kit Kat Klub will be sure to knock you off your feet, with memorable songs such as “Cabaret,” “Willkommen” and “Maybe This Time.” The tour at the Boston Opera House closes on Sunday, Feb. 12, so make sure to get your tickets soon.